The Rebel Flesh - Part One ✔️

A/N;

Hey everyone so how did you like the last episode? I loved writing it <3 so I have lots planned for the future I'm very excited for it! Can't wait for! So how is everyone's day been? I've been lazy and been watching Doctor Who most of today and hopefully I can update again today as well which it would be amazing! :)

Enjoy my lovely companion...

----

*Tardis*

Grace's POV-
I stood in front of the mirror of my bedroom I could hear music being played in the console room knowing Amy and Rory were playing darts as I could hear them argue I sighed all I saw in the mirror was not me I looked ill pale, skinny and dark eyes "Nothing wrong." I say to myself I was wearing a grey crop top, black skater skirt, white high knee socks, black boots and I wore a black leather jacket I smile to myself I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said the door opens to reveal the Doctor he smiles slightly "You okay?" Doctor asked me I nod "Yeah I'm fine." I tell him he didn't seem sure last night I had hardly any sleep my chest pains went and the Doctor came and stayed with me till I fell asleep "Okay if your sure." Doctor said I nod "So what are Amy and Rory doing?" I ask him he chuckles "Darts." Doctor said I nod "Thought so." I say he smiles he stares at me "Have I got something on my mouth?" I ask him he steps forwards "Yeah." He said I frown "What?" I ask him as he now stood in front of me "My lips." Doctor whispers as his lips land on mine I smile.

Our lips slowly move in sync I pull away first "Wow." I whisper as our foreheads rest together "Your so beautiful." Doctor whispers I blush I place my lips back on his he smiles as he's the one to pull away smirking "Come on Lily." Doctor said I smile as he takes my hand we leave the bedroom and head to the console room "Supermassive Black Hole" plays over the speakers as Amy and Rory play darts me and the Doctor stand by the console he had me wrapped in his arms his chin resting on my head "Do you think our children would be clever like you?" I asked randomly he chuckles and holds me closer "Yeah our children would be super smart." Doctor said I smile "They would have your weird sense in style." I say chuckling "Oi! That's not a bad thing! Your sarcasm that's for sure." Doctor said I smile wide "Our hair colour my smile." I say he nods "Our children would be beautiful." Doctor said I smile.

We watch as Rory throws and his dart comes in under the wire "46. Rubbishy rubbishy rubbish." Amy said I smile "Hello, it's a double top." Rory tells her "Wrong side of the wire, mister." Amy said "You're — red." Rory tells Amy she laughs "No, I'm not. Stop trying to put me off." Amy scolds him as Amy takes her turn the Doctor messes with the scanned on the monitor is the pregnancy scan he switches off the music I pull away "Who wants fish 'n' chips?" Doctor asked as I step away from his hug Rory raises his hand "I'll drop you three off. Take your time. Don't rush." Doctor said "Uh, and you?" Rory asked him "I have things to do, things involving... other things." DOCTOR said I frown "Well, we'll stay with you. We'll do the other things." I tell him as Amy and Rory join the Doctor and me at the console "Nope." Doctor tells me tapping my nose I roll my eyes "Whatever you're up to, I, personally, would like to be a part of it." Amy said she scoff "What?" She asked a klaxon blares and the TARDIS begins to buck Rory grabs the rail as Amy clings to the console same as me The Doctor tries to get us out of it "Solar Tsunami. Came directly from your sun. A tidal wave of radiation. Big, big, big!" Doctor said.

"Ohh, Doctor, my tummy's going funny." Rory complains "Well, the gyros are dissipated. Target-tracking is out." Doctor explains with a grunt, the Doctor throws a lever that does nothing "Assume the position." Doctor yells with a scream Amy sits in one of the chairs hands over her head Rory kneels on the floor covering his head I do the same as him we stop suddenly we  look up panting The Doctor stands there "Textbook landing." Doctor said.