The Wedding of Lily-Grace ✔

A/N;

So this is the whole moment we've been waiting for! AHHHH though the title gives it away quite a bit ha! But oh well we will see what happens I am very happy that I have got to this episode and I'm very excited for this episode though of course it will be short so that's the only the down side but the up side is THE TITLE AHHHHH.

Also so you don't get confused lily will be taking some of River's lines and time start when he touches her I done this because it wouldn't of made any sense otherwise so i hope you all like :) and I am sorry it's crappy and confusing and bad! Also please tell me if I have the family relations wrong! Haha

----

*Orient Express*

Grace's POV-
Time had stopped and we couldn't figure out why me and Amy had drawn pictures of the Doctor and everyone we came across so we didn't forget but one thing that didn't make sense was Rory he didn't know who me and Amy were but I know who was but Amy knew her husband was called Rory but didn't realise it was our Rory who was work no with us. Very confusing I know.

I was walking down the train wearing smart black jeans, a black blouse, black leather jacket also black lace boots and a eyepatch my phone rings I stop and answer it "Grace come to my office." Amy said "Of course." I tell her as I walk towards her office "Very hard to walk in heels on a moving train!" I say as I enter the office I stop in place when I see him. My Doctor.

"Grace!" Doctor said as he runs over to me but I step back I knew what happened if we touched "Oh god." I whisper shocked he chuckles as he turns around and faces Amy "Cool office though. Why do you have an office?! Are you a special agent boss lady? Not sure about the eye patch." He said as he looked at me and Amy I roll my eyes "It's not an eye patch. Time's gone wrong. Some of us noticed. There's a whole team of us working on it... You'll see." I tell him "And you've got an office on a train, that is so cool. Can I have an office? Never had an office before! Or a train. Or a train slash office." Doctor said I smile "God, I've missed you!" Amy said as she hugs him "Ok, hugging and missing now." Doctor said he breaks the hug.

"Where's the Roman?" Doctor asked her I smile sadly.

"You mean Rory!" Amy said.

"Mmm." Doctor replies.

"My husband Rory, yeah?" Amy asked as she holds up a sketch "That's him, isn't it? I've no idea, I can't find him. I love him very much, don't I?" Amy asked him I bite back a smile the sketch was terrible "Apparently." Doctor said.

"I have to keep doing this. I have to keep writing and drawing things. It's just so hard to keep remembering..." Amy said as she leans against the desk I nod "She right all these sketches are to keep us remembering." I say crossing my arms "It's not your fault, time's gone wrong. Do you remember why?" Doctor asked us "The lakeside." Amy tells him "Lake Silencio, Utah. I died." Doctor said I nod "But then you didn't. I remember it twice, different ways." I tell him Amy nods agreeing.

"Two different versions of the same event, both happening in the same moment. Time split wide open. Now look at it." Doctor said as he points out window we stare out "All of history happening at once." Doctor said "Does it matter? I mean can't we just stay like this?" Amy asked him "Time isn't just frozen. It's disintegrating. It will spread and spread and all of reality will simply fall apart." Doctor said.

There is a knock on the door and a soldier leans in also wearing an eye patch I smile it was Rory though he didn't know us The Doctor grins at seeing him "Ma'am, we're about to arrive. Eye drives need to be activated as soon as we disembark." Rory tells us "Good point. Thank you, Captain Williams." Amy tells him "Hello." Doctor said "Hello, sir. Pleased to meet you." Rory said "Captain Williams, best of the best, couldn't live without him." Amy said smiling as Rory turns and walks away, the Doctor holds up Amy's sketch and laughs.