Amy's Choice - Part Three ✔️

Key text for this chapter;
~~ = memories
** = dream
//= Tardis

*Dream*

Grace's POV-
We wake up and follow the Doctor as he rushes up the steps into the ruins "Where have the children gone?" Doctor asked us we looked around the area is empty aside from small piles of dirt and cloth The Doctor checks them with the sonic "Don't know. Play time's probably over." Rory tells them Rory then turns to Amy and I "You see, this is the real one. I just feel it. Don't you feel it?" Rory asked us I sigh he was really pissing me off "I feel it both places." Amy tells him "I feel it here. It's just so tranquil and relaxed. Nothing bad could ever happen here." Rory tells us bad? Really yeah well if he didn't realise Jordan was bloody here! "Rory shut up!" I snap at him Amy and Rory look at me shocked the Doctor looked at shortly at me "Gracie?" Amy asked worried.

"Is that all your care about? The Perfect family? The perfect baby? The perfect home? Can you stop with the whole this is a dream crap! Because I'm sorry Rory but this isn't real and I doubt the Tardis one is as well! You think Leadworth is heaven well it isn't it's a nightmare Rory! Amy! And I lied I didn't hit my head!" I shout at them as I point at them they all looked shocked at my out burst I throw my hands in the air "How did you get that cut?" Amy asked me I shake my head "I don't want to talk." I tell them as I walk down away from the ruins and down the steps as the Doctor, Amy and Rory spoke I see a gang of old people line up looking my way my eyes widen "DOCTOR." I yell "No. They're very old people. Sorry, Rory, I don't think you're what's been keeping them alive." The Doctor tells him as they join me the elderly line up along the path facing the park.

We start heading towards them as the Dream Lord appears "Hello, peasants. What's this, attack of the old people? Oh, that's ridiculous. This has got to be the dream, hasn't it? Though we already know Gracie made up her mind." Dream Lord said I glare at him "Leave her alone!" Doctor snaps at him "Do that again. I love it when he does that. Tall dark hero, "leave her alone"." Dream Lord taunts "Just leave her!" Rory snaps at him "Yes, you're not quite so impressive. But I know where your heart lies, don't I, Amy Pond?" Dream Lord asked her "Shut up! Just shut up and leave me alone." Amy snaps.

"But listen, you're in there. Loves a redhead, the Doctor! Has he told you about Elizabeth the First? Well, she thought she was the first..." the Dream Lord starts but gets cut off "Drop it. Drop all of it. I know who you are." The Doctor tells him "Course you don't." Dream Lord tells him "Course I do. No idea how you can be here, but there's only one person in the universe who hates me as much as you do." Doctor tells him annoyed "Never mind me! Maybe you should worry about them." Dream Lord tells us as the elderly of the village begin advancing we all look at each other.

"Hi." Rory said to Mr Nainby "Hello. We were wondering where you went. To get reinforcements! Are you all right? You look a bit tense." Doctor tells them as we step forward "Hello, Mr Nainby!" Rory said smiling "Rory..." Doctor warns him "Mr Nainby ran the sweet shop. He used to slip me the odd free toffee." Rory said smiling Mr Nainby lifts him by the collar "Did I not say thank you?" Rory asked scared he throws Rory backwards into the mud "How did he do that?!" Rory asked as he stands "I suspect he's not himself. Don't get comfortable here. You may have to run. Fast." Doctor explains to us.

"Can't we just talk to them?" Amy asked as she was annoyed with running the elderly open their mouths to reveal an eye "There is an eye in her mouth!" I said shocked my eyes widen Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver "There's a whole creature inside her. Inside all of them. They've been there for years, living and waiting." Doctor explains to us "That is disgusting. They're not going to be peeping out of anywhere else are they?" Rory asked disgusted Mrs Poggit leans forward and shoots a green mist at us Rory pulls Amy back to safety The DOCTOR puts himself in front of us.