The Vampires of Venice - Part Three ✔️

Key text:
~~ = memories

Grace's POV-
We were in Guido's home as The Doctor and Amy stood at the table side with Guido while me and Rory sat on some barrels as we watched I could see a vellum map of Venice is being laid on the table "As you saw, there's no clear way in. The House of Calvierri is like a fortress. But there's a tunnel underneath it, with a ladder and shaft that leads up into the house. I tried to get in once myself, but I hit a trapdoor." Guido explained as he showed Amy and Doctor where the tunnels where.

"You need someone on the inside." Amy said to him as she stood up straight me and Rory watched carefully "No." the Doctor said shortly as he was bent over looking at the me "You don't even know what I was going to say." Amy said looking at him the Doctor looked up at her "Er, that we pretend you're an applicant for the school to get you inside, and tonight you come down and open the trapdoor to let us in." Doctor said repeating what Amy was exactly thinking Amy frown "Oh. So you do know what I was going to say." She said sighing "Are you insane?" Rory asked speaking up.

"We don't have another option." Amy said scratching her head "He said no, Amy. Listen to him." Rory tells her "There is another option." Guido said as he points at me and Rory who looked confused but the Doctor looks behind us "I work at the Arsenale. We build the warships for the navy." Guido explained to us the Doctor comes over where immediately jump out of his way having a panic look Rory jumps up as well as he comforts me by rubbing my shoulder "Maybe it's best you didn't come." Rory whispers quietly I frowns I couldn't hide away from people anymore.

"I can't hide anymore. I don't want to be afraid I hate the feeling." I whisper to him "I know you do but I don't want you getting hurt." Rory explained I sigh "I want to be able to greet people have a laugh with people I don't want to hide. I don't want him to think he's won by making me scared." I whisper/snap at him he nods "Okay stay this time but after this your going home Grace I don't want you hurt." Rory said I roll my eyes the Doctor looked at us as he spoke "Gunpowder. Most people just nick stationery from where they work. Look, I have a thing about guns and huge quantities of explosive." The Doctor tells Guido.

"What do you suggest, then? We wait until they turn her into an animal?" Guido asked annoyed Amy smiles as she sat in the table she looks innocently "I'll be there three, four hours, tops. I'll bring Grace with me." Amy said i snap my head up at her my eyes wide "No. Grace don't go!" Rory tells me I knew what had to be done I had to prove to Rory I was okay on my own with or without him I step forwards next to Amy she looks at me shocked thinking I was going to refuse "I'm in." I say quietly Amy smiles wide "No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. It can't keep happening like this. This is how they go." Doctor said sitting down rubbing his face with his hands.

He looks up again shaking his head "But I have to know. We go together, say you're my daughters." Doctor said looking at us Rory was quick to react as he jumped up "What? Don't listen to him." Rory tells us I roll my eyes "Your daughters? You look about nine." Amy jokes I smile "Brother, then." Doctor said "Too weird. Fiancé." Amy said "I'm not having him run around telling people he's your fiancé." Rory argues Amy shakes her head and stands up walking over to Rory "No. No, you're right." Amy tells him.

"Thank you." Rory sighed "I mean, they've already seen the Doctor." Amy explained Rory looks at me "They've already seen Grace as well." Rory said glaring at the Doctor who looks at me I look down at my shoes "Okay your right but this should really be Grace's decision." Amy said turning it look me smiling I look at her I nod "Rory, I can't hide anymore let me do this." I say my voice very quite Rory sighs "You should do it." Amy said not waiting for his reaction "Me?" Rory asked her "Yeah. Your already Grace's brother. You can be my brother as well." Amy said smiling.

"Why is him being your brother weird, but with me, it's okay?" Rory asked Amy as the Doctor looked away "Actually, I thought you were her fiancé." Guido said pointing at the Doctor Rory didn't looked pleased "Yeah, that's not helping." Doctor tells him "This whole thing is mental. They're vampires, for God's sake." Rory said flapping his hands about annoyed "We hope." The Doctor said looking at us I slowly look at him "So if they're not vampires?" I ask him he looks at me "Makes you wonder what could be so bad it doesn't actually mind us thinking it's a vampire." Doctor said sticking his teeth out.