Amy's Choice - Part Four ✔️

*Dream*

Grace's POV-
I woke up to nothing but pain I tug at my wrists but their still tied up my denim dress was up exposing my bottom half I had dried tears on my cheeks I look around the room and see no Jordan with much pain I sat up in the sitting position and begin to tug on my wrists that were tied with rope.

With great difficulty I yanked my left wrist free getting burn marks I shakily untied my right wrist I crawl of the bed in pain as I reput my shoes on I walk to the bedroom door I pull the door but it's locked my eyes widen as I begin to yank at it I start to panic again "Come on." I snap at the door as I begin to hit it with the palm of my hand.

"I need to find the Doctor, Rory and Amy!" I shout to no one obviously Jordan was gone then I started to hear movement downstairs not just one footsteps but about three my eyes widen as I back away from the door Jordan and me didn't know anyone else in the neighbourhood only Rory and Amy so who the hell is in the house?

Hope sparked my eyes could it be the Doctor? I sigh realising he doesn't know where I am the movement got louder and closer I look around the door and I run to the window I slide it open all the way when the bedroom door is knocked down my eyes widen as I jump around it was three old ladies "Okay please stay there." I beg them holding my hands out as I back against the window I look down at the long drop not wanting to fall.

They stare at me as they walk closer "We don't want to harm you please." I tell them they walk closer just couple of steps from me "Your old ladies!" I say annoyed but one old lady steps forward spraying green gas in my face I groan and cough "What the hell?" I ask when the other two old ladies shove me my eyes widen as I feel my body dissolve and also because I was shoved out the window it was slow motion as I fell my hands raised.

I see a car pull outside the house as I fell the man stood out it was the Doctor "GRACIE." He yells as my whole body turns into sand and everything goes black.

/Tardis/

A thick layer of ice covers everything in the TARDIS I slowly open my eyes as I laid on the floor I see the Doctor opens his eyes he looks my way sadness covers his face I knew he was going ask questions on why I was there and what was going on but I still wasn't ready to tell him or Amy and Rory about today I see Amy slowly opens hers eyes as she reaches her hand out to Rory and they clasp on tightly.

"So...you chose this world. Well done. You got it right. And with only seconds left. Fair's fair. Let's warm you up." The Dream Lord said as he restores power "I hope you've enjoyed your little fictions. It all came out of your imagination, so I'll leave you to ponder on that. I have been defeated. I shall withdraw. Farewell." The Dream lord said as he disappears The Doctor rises slowly to his feet and starts to work the controls Amy and Rory kneel, facing each other.

As I slowly get in my knees I knew I won't be able to forget what happened "Something happened. I... What happened to me? I..." Rory asked stuttering I frown did Rory die as well? Amy slowly takes him in a hug "Oh. Oh, right. This is good. I am liking this. Was it something I said?" Rory asked her Amy releases the hug and looks at him "Can you tell what it was so I can use it in emergencies? And maybe birthdays." Rory said I smile at the sight Doctor started the Tardis up again I stand up flinching thinking I was going to feel pain but I didn't.

"What are we doing now?" I ask him "Me, I'm going to blow up the TARDIS." Doctor tells us "What?" Rory asked confused "Notice how helpful the Dream Lord was? Okay, there was misinformation, red herrings, malice, and I could have done without the limerick, but he was always very keen to make us choose between dream and reality." Doctor explains as he laughs "What are you doing?!" AMY shouts "Doctor! The Dream Lord conceded. This isn't the dream!" Rory shouts at him "Yes, it is!" Doctor shouts back "Stop him." AMY begged Rory "Star burning cold. Do me a favour! The Dream Lord has no power over the real world. He was offering us a choice between two dreams." Doctor explains to us "How do you know that?" I ask him he looks at me "Because I know who he is." Doctor said everything goes black.

The Doctor is leaning against the console looking at something in his hand as Amy, me  and Rory come down the steps "Any questions?" Doctor asked us "What's that?" Amy asked him he was holding six glittering bits "A speck of psychic pollen from the candle meadows of Karass don Slava. Must have been hanging around for ages. Fell in the time rotor, heated up and induced a dream state for all of us." The Doctor explains as he goes to the door and blows them into space "So that was the Dream Lord then, those little specks?" Rory asked him.

"No, no. No. Sorry, wasn't it obvious? The Dream Lord was me. Psychic pollen, it's a mind parasite. It feeds on everything dark in you. Gives it a voice, turns it against you. I'm 907. It had a lot to go on." Doctor explained my eyes widen I knew it the way the dream lord dressed I knew he didn't do that on purpose but why would the doctor put me through that "But why didn't it feed on us, too?" Amy asked him "Darkness in you pair? It would've starved to death in an instant. I choose my friends with great care. Otherwise I'm stuck with my own company, and you know how that works out." Doctor tells us.

"But those things he said about you. You don't think any of that's true?" Amy asked him "Amy, right now a question is about to occur to Rory. And plus I need a word with Gracie." Doctor tells her I snap my head uk oh great just great he spins her by the shoulders to face RORY "And seeing as the answer is about to change his life, I think you should give him your full attention." Doctor tells her as he pushes her towards Rory and walks to the other side of the console as they begin their talk.

"Let's go underneath." Doctor tells me as he runs down the steps to go under the console I follow as I stood in front of him "You admitted you didn't hit your head so how did it happen?" Doctor asked me I sigh as I look down "Nothing I don't want to explain." I said fiddling with my hands "Okay. Why weren't you with and Amy and Rory? You were in some house." Doctor said to me "Again I don't want to explain I'm not ready." I tell him he takes hold of my hands stopping me from messing with them "Gracie I need you to start trusting me." Doctor tells me I nod "I know and I will when the time comes I just can't tell you now and Doctor I probably won't ever tell you." I say to him his eyes sadden he nods "alright yeah because I'm a stranger and Amy and Rory already know." He said letting my hands go.

I know felt guilty he was only trying to be a friend "They don't know about the Leadworth dream." I tell him he nods "Look we should." Doctor said pointing back up I nod as we go up to Amy and Rory we get up and see them snogging my eyes widen and Doctor looks awkward "So...Well, then, where now? Or should I just pop down to the swimming pool for a few lengths?" Doctor asked them "I don't know. Anywhere's good for me. I'm happy anywhere. It's up to Amy this time. Amy's choice." Rory said to him we smile.