Curse of the Black Spot - Part Two ✔️

Key text;
~~ = memories

A/N:

I'm really loving Gracie in this episode she is sarcastic I love it. So I decided to leave the house to get some inspiration for a another book and guess what? I locked myself out so I'm currently sitting outside the front door looking homeless person but what's new there haha.

----

Grace's POV-
We were still in the magazine room as Toby sits on the floor, coughing Amy looks at him "What's wrong?" Rory asked her "The most beautiful thing you've ever seen." Amy said "Oh, tell me I didn't really say that." Rory complains I chuckle but stop when I notice the two pirates removing the barrels blocking the door "What's going on?" I ask them "We're not staying here to mollycoddle the boy. The Captain's gone soft, it's time for us to leave." The pirate said

Toby gets up "He told you to wait, you dog. He's your Captain, a Naval Officer. You're honour-bound to do as he tells you." Toby said only if he knew the truth "Honour-bound'? Do you know what kind of ship this is? Do you know what your father does?" The pirate asked Amy puts her arms about Toby's shoulders "Don't listen to him, Toby." Amy tells him "We sail under the black flag. The Jolly Roger." Another pirate said "Liar!" Toby said as he lunges "He's no wicked pirate!" Toby yells "Oh, you think so? I've seen your father gun down a thousand innocent men." Another pirate said.

"Get what treasure you can I'll meet you in the row boat." Pirate said to his mates Toby comes forward, a sword pointed at pirate 1 "You're going to remain at your post." Toby said "I am not playing games with you boy, you put that down." The pirate said "One more step and I'll use this, you blaggard." Toby said "You don't know how to fight with a cutlass, boy." The pirate said "Don't need to, do I?" Toby asked Toby lunges forward and cuts the pirate on the hand "Ah!" The pirate gasped as he breathes heavily "No." he whispers he turns his palm over to reveal the spot "You little swabber!" He yells "Congratulations. Made it to the menu. Probably shouldn't go out there now." Amy tells him "You scurvy ape." The pirate said as he gets his gun out "Don't shoot! The powder will blow and kill us all." Rory warns him the other pirate takes the key ring from the pirates belt "Mulligan, what are you doing?" He asked him shipmate Mulligan leaves "No honour among pirates." I say pirate 1 lowers his gun and begins to pile the barrels back in front of the door.

"Amy! Gracie!" I hear the Doctor shout through the door Toby was polishing his necklace "Open the door!" Doctor yells "Toby open the door!" Avery yells me, Amy and Rory remove the barrels "Toby!" Avery yells "Open the door!" Doctor yells again "Toby!" Avery yells as me, Amy and Rory open the door and the Doctor pushes his way through, grabs the pendant from Toby and begins breathing heavily on it to fog the surface we just stare at him as he gives a thumbs-up and Avery relaxes The Doctor then runs out the door.

Not long he comes back "Just wait?" Rory asked him "Not my most dynamic plan, I realise." Doctor said "TARDIS?" I ask him "It's been towed." Doctor said I sigh "What?" Amy asked "Sorry. We might be stuck here for a while." Doctor explains "So you're saying that we should all just wait here below?" Rory asked "The sea is still calm, like a mirror. If you go out on deck she'll rise up and attack you." Avery said "It's ok. The calm won't last forever. When the wind picks up we'll all set sail." Doctor said "Until it does, you have to hide down here." Avery said.

*Later*

Amy and Rory were asleep together on the floor I laid on the floor covered in a blanket sighing I was feeling tried I had been feeling like that a lot lately but I don't know why I always get enough sleep Avery had left after talking to Toby who was now trying to sleep I roll over on my back worse idea ever as I start coughing my coughing continues and gets a lot worse I throw the blanket of me and tap out of the room I stand in the halls I keep coughing I get pain in my chest I cough into my hand as I pull my hand away I wipe my lips with the back of my other hand.