Asylum of the Daleks - Part Three ✔

A/N;

I am so sorry that I'm so cruel to you all!

What will the Doctor think? Is Lily really gone or is she still alive but unconscious?

Let's find out...

----

With Grace stuck in the asylum chamber with Oswin who is a Dalek Grace laying on the floor not moving.

In the Asylum, escape hatch The Doctor and Amy are climbing down the ladder "So, tell me. What's going to happen to me? And don't lie, cos I know when you're lying to me and I will definitely fall on you." Amy warns him "The air all around is full of micro-machines, robots the size of molecules, nanogenes. Now that you're unprotected, you're being... re-written." Doctor tells her the now enter the Asylum, corridor "So, what happens? I get one of those things sticking out my head?" Amy asked the Doctor as he looks around "Physical changes come later." Doctor tells her and takes Amy's hand and walks down corridor "What comes first, how does it start?" Amy asked him what Amy didn't realise was the changed have already started "With your mind. Your feelings, your memories and I'm sorry, but it's started already." Doctor tells her.

"How do you know?" Amy asked him "Because we've had this conversation four times." Doctor said looking at her "OK. Scared now." Amy said "Hang on to scared. Scared isn't Dalek." Doctor said and hugs her Rory is slowly moving down a corridor "Hey there, beaky boy." Oswin said smiling "If it's a straight choice, I prefer Nina." Rory said "Loving this - the nose and the chin. You two could fence. There's a door behind you." Oswin tells Rory the door opens and Rory runs through the door slides closed behind him "In there, quickly. Ok, you're safe for now. Pop your shirt off, quick as you like." Oswin said "Why!?" Rory asked confused "Does there have to be a reason?" Oswin asked him then it dawn on her Grace didn't tell her what was wrong "Alright Nina?" Oswin asked Rory who rolls his eyes "Yes?" Rory asked "What's wrong with your sister?" Oswin asked frowning.

"My sister? Grace is safe?" Rory asked worried "Yeah she with me..." Oswin said going quiet "She dying of cancer." Rory said sadly "Oh. I got to go Nina! Bye!" Oswin said leaving quickly she tries to get connection to the Doctor and Amy who were in a corridor a door opens in front of the Doctor and Amy they pause The Doctor sniffs the air "What's that?" Amy asked they can't see any Daleks in the room ahead of them but they hear them and back away. The door slides shut. "Keep a look-out. Don't open this door! Oswin?! Oswin, can you hear me?!" Doctor asked behind the Doctor, Amy rubs her forehead.

"Hello, the Chin! I have visual on you!" Oswin said.

"Why don't I have visual on you? Why can't I ever see you?" Doctor said frowning.

"Limited power, bad hair, take your pick. There's a door to your left, open it." Oswin tells him the Doctor opens door.

"Going to send you a map to that screen. I've put your little friend somewhere safe, I can get you to him." Oswin said "Rory? You've found Rory?" Doctor asked smiling "I call him Nina. It's a personal thing - hush now." Oswin tells him "What about Gracie?" Doctor asked Oswin sighs "She with me but..." Oswin said going quiet "But what?" Doctor asked worried "Doctor, she loves you more then the universe." Oswin said the Doctor smiles "And I love her just as much." Doctor said "But it's her time to go." Oswin said and that made the Doctor "What? Oswin what do you mean?" Doctor asked now worried "I don't know Doctor she was in pain her chest she collapsed Rory told me she dying of cancer." Oswin said.

Meanwhile, Amy is looking through the door and sees a man in a suit and he waves her in "Who are you?" Amy asked Amy, hallucinating, opens the door and enters the room. The man in the suit is joined by two other couples and a little red-haired girl in a white tu-tu spinning. The Doctor turns around and then turns back to the screen. "How many Daleks directly ahead of me, right now?" Doctor asked just wanting to find his wife desperately "10, 20, hard to say. Some of them are catatonic, but they do have firepower." Oswin tells him "How do I get past them?" Doctor asked he sees Amy in the room and rushes to her "Amy!" Doctor yells "Shhh. It's OK. It's just people in here. It's just people." Amy tells him "Amy. It's the nano-cloud, it's altering your perception. Look again, look again - those aren't people." Doctor tells her Amy looks again and sees Daleks where she had seen people.