The Pandorica Opens - Part Three ✔️

Key text;
~~ = memories

A/N: I hope you liked the end of the last chapter aww they are so cute 'My Lily' 'My Doctor' ahhhh I ship them Loctor or Dily 😂 let's get on with the show... The Pandorica Opens Part Three...

*Underhenge, Night*

Grace's POV-
Me and the Doctor where under Stonehenge as Rory went to get Amy back I stood next to the Doctor as he communicates with River "The TARDIS, where is it? Hurry up!" Doctor shouts "Don't raise your voice, don't look alarmed, just listen. They're not real, they can't be. They're all right here in the story book, those actual Romans, the ones I sent you, the ones you're with right now. They're all in a book in Amy's house, a children's picture book." River explained to us "What are you even doing there?" Doctor asked her "It doesn't matter. The TARDIS went wrong. Doctor, how is this possible?" River asked him "Something's using her memories, Amy's memories." Doctor said looking at me "But how?" I ask him "You said something had been there." Doctor tells River "Yes, there's burn marks on the grass outside, landing patterns." River said "If they've been to her house, they could have used her psychic residue. Structures can hold memories, that's why houses have ghosts. They could've taken a snapshot of Amy's memories. But why?" Doctor asked confused.

"Doctor, who are those Romans?" River asked "Projections. Or duplicates." Doctor said does he not realise Rory's a Roman! "But they were helping us. My lipstick even worked." River said confused "They might think they're real. The perfect disguise. They actually believe their own cover story, right until they're activated." Doctor explains my eyes widen Rory! "Doctor, that Centurion..." River said pausing "It's a trap, it has to be. They used Amy to construct a scenario you'd believe, to get close to you." River explains "Why? Who'd do that? What for? It doesn't make sense." Doctor tells her we hear noises from River's end "River? River?" Doctor asked her "River, what's happening?!" Doctor shouts "I don't know, it's the engines. Doctor, there's something wrong with the TARDIS, like something else is controlling it." River said "You're flying it wrong." Doctor complains I roll my eyes "I'm flying it perfectly. You taught me." River tells him.

"Where are you? What's the date reading?" Doctor asked her "It's the 26th June, 2010." River replies "You need to get out of there now! Any other time zone, just go." Doctor shouts panicking "I can't break free." River tells him "Well, then, shut down the TARDIS. Shut down everything!" Doctor shouts "I can't!" River shouts back "Someone else is flying it. An external force. I've lost control." River said "But how? Why?" Doctor asked her suddenly there is a high-pitched whine me and the Doctor cover our other ears "Listen to me, just land her anywhere. Emergency landing, now. There are cracks in time, I've seen them everywhere, and they're getting wider." Doctor explains to her "The TARDIS exploding is what causes them, but we can stop the cracks ever happening if you just land her!" Doctor shouts "It's not safe." River tells him suddenly The Pandorica begins to open, two sides sliding away from the closest corner to the cavern entrance my eyes widen when the light shines on the mine and the Doctor's face as he lowers the communicator "Well, now. Ready to come out, are we?" Doctor asked.

"Doctor, I'm down. I've landed." River calls out "Ok, just walk out of the doors. If there's no-one inside, the TARDIS engines shut down. Just get out of there." Doctor orders her "I'm going." River said "Run!" Doctor shouts at her The DOCTOR goes towards the Pandorica "Doctor?" I ask him slightly scared "Stay behind me Lily." Doctor orders me "Doctor! Doctor! I can't open the doors!" We hear River shout the communicator laid on the floor the Doctor bends down to pick up the communicator he turns around "Lily get behind me now!" Doctor orders me I turn around as the Doctor pushes me behind him we sees the Roman soldiers advancing my eyes widen "Doctor, Amy's with Rory!" I shout "Amy!" Doctor shouts "Doctor, I can't open the doors! Doctor, please, I've got seconds!" I hear River yell but we couldn't do anything the Doctor is being held by two of the Roman soldiers and led away from the Pandorica and same with me "Plastic Romans. Duplicates, driven by the Nestene Consciousness, eh? Deep cover, but what for? What are you doing? What's in there, eh? What's coming out?" Doctor asked.

The two Nestene duplicates are facing the Pandorica The DOCTOR is between them, facing the opposite direction as for me I was facing the Pandorica in fear as I struggle against their hands "The Pandorica is ready." The soldier said my eyes widen as the Doctor looks at me "What, you mean it's open?" He asked "You have been scanned. Assessed. Understood. Doctor." A voice that belong to the Daleks as a white shake salter comes out The Doctor slowly looks over his shoulder and sees a white Dalek also a red and a yellow dalek soon materialize beside it The Doctor is now facing the Daleks, still held by the Nestene duplicates "Scanned? Scanned by what, a box?" Doctor asked "Your limits and capacities have been extrapolated." A robot voice said that belongs to a Cyberman followed by Judoon and Sontarans "The Pandorica is ready." The potato person said "Ready for what?" Doctor asked "Ready for you." Dalek said my eyes as we see inside the Pandorica amidst the advanced technology is a chair with restraints The Doctor tries to pull away from the Nestene soldiers holding him The soldiers pull him forward.

"No don't hurt him!" I beg them as I try and escape but I'm hold perfectly still The Doctor's enemies watch as he is forced along the gauntlet towards the Pandorica "Let Lily go let her go please." Doctor begged them as The Doctor is placed in the chair within the Pandorica and clamps are placed around his wrists and ankles and a large yoke comes down on his shoulders his enemies stand at the opening to gloat over his end my eyes widen and I shake my head "No please." I beg "You lot, working together, an alliance... How is that possible?" Doctor asked "The cracks in the skin of the universe." Dalek said "All reality is threatened." The potato said "All universes will be deleted." Cyberman said "What? And you've come to me for help?" Doctor asked shocked "No. We will save the universe from you!" Potato said my eyes widen "The Doctor's a hero he saves people he saves everyone and everything! He saved me from a horrible past!" I yell "All projections correlate. All evidence concurs. The Doctor will destroy the universe." Cyberman said.

"No, no, no. You've got it wrong." Doctor tells them "The Pandorica was constructed to ensure the safety of the alliance." Cyberman said "A scenario was devised from the memories of your companion." Daleks say "A trap the Doctor could not resist." Potato said "The cracks in time are the work of the Doctor. It is confirmed." Dalek say "No. no, no. Not me, the TARDIS. And I'm not in the TARDIS, am I?" Doctor asked them "Only the Doctor can pilot the TARDIS." Dalek said "Please, listen to me!" Doctor shouts "You will be prevented." Dalek said "Total event collapse! Every sun will supernova at every moment in history. The whole universe will never have existed! Please, listen to me!" Doctor shouts begging them I felt tears fall down my cheeks "Seal the Pandorica." Cyberman said "No!" I yell "No! Please, listen to me! The TARDIS is exploding right now and I'm the only one who can stop it! Listen to me!" Doctor shouts I try and escape but I get shoved on my knees "Doctor!" I yell scared "Shoot the girl." Cyberman said my eyes widen "No not Lily! Not my Lily!" Doctor yells I close my eyes tight tears falling down my cheeks "I love you Doctor." I say "No!" I hear the Doctor yell as I hear The Pandorica slams shut suddenly feel a needle in my neck I fall on my front my hands out wonky I turn my head to the side looking at The Pandorica before everything goes black.