Let's Kill Hitler - Part One ✔

A/N;

Hey!

So I know the last two were very short but I'll try and make this one longer I promise! So I need more ideas for Grace's outfit please comment below on how you think she should dress? I would appreciate the help :)

I'm really excited to write this episode as this is one of my favourites so please enjoy my lovelies <3

----

*TARDIS*

Grace's POV-
Me and the Doctor spent all summer trying to find their daughter and no traces whatsoever half of the summer we spent looking around planets and spending some time together. This morning I had just got out of the shower I was wearing dark purple t-shirt, black leather pants, black and white converse and a long black cardigan my brown wavy hair was in a crown plait I sigh as I stare at myself I was getting weaker and weaker but I wasn't going to tell anyone that they'll just all babysit me and I didn't want that. I just wanted the fun to last years and years.

I walk out of my bedroom and towards the console where the Doctor was I walk down the stairs "Morning sleeping beauty." Doctor jokes I chuckle he looks up at me his eyes not going any further then my leather pants "Oi! Mister eyes up here." I warn him he awkwardly clicks his neck as I walk over to him "I wasn't looking at your pants." Doctor said turning away I raise my eyebrows "Sure." I say sarcastically he smirks and pecks my nose I smile "So we had the whole summer and been together for a good damn while and we haven't had..." I say looking away not wanting to put pressure on him at all.

He looks at me "Haven't had what?" Doctor asked as he wired the console I sigh he could be every clueless sometimes I don't reply knowing he would catch on eventually he jumps to the side to look at me "Oohh! Oh that!" He said pointing at me I chuckle nodding he then looks down at the console going quite I knew it he simply wasn't ready and to be fair neither was I "I-I want us to wait?" Doctor ask I smile nodding "So do I." I reply he smiles he walks over to me holding his hands out I place mine in his "I want it to at least be romantic." Doctor said I blush and nod "I agree." I say he smiles as he moves my hands so they were around his neck and he drops his hands around my waist "Imagine a mini Doctor running around the TARDIS we would be in big trouble." I joke he chuckles "Oi! What about a mini Lily the most sarcastic person ever!" Doctor comments I chuckle "Alright fair point." I say.

"How are you feeling?" Doctor asked removing one hand of my waist to push a loose strand of hair from my face I nod "I feel fine, darling." I say he raises his eyebrows at me I sigh "The truth Lily." Doctor said I sigh "Ok. I haven't been sleeping well and I'm in pain all the time. But I don't want to miss out on adventures." I explain he nods "As long as you come to me when your in pain it will be fine." Doctor said I nod he smiles we stare into each other eyes he leans in and I close the gap we end up snogging until the Doctor pulls away both of us flustered "Wow." Doctor said I chuckle "So?" I ask him as he steps away and throws a newspaper at me it was the Leadworth paper and the headlines were "Leadworth Crop Circle." I say "I think the Ponds are trying to reach us don't you think?" Doctor asked me with a smirk "I think they are!" I say he smiles as we set the TARDIS in motion.

*Corn Field, Day*

Me and the Doctor stood outside the Tardis as we watched my brother and Amy slam the brakes on the mini they were in the Doctor holds up the Leadworth paper with a headline that reads "Leadworth's Crop Circle" "Seriously?" Doctor asked them "You never answer your phone." Rory tells him as he closes car door Amy walks to us "Ok, you've had all summer. Have you found her? Have you found Melody?" Amy asked him Doctor hands Rory the paper "Permission?" Doctor asked him "Granted." Rory said the Doctor hugs Amy "You know who she grows up to be, so you know I WILL find her." Doctor tells her