A Town Called Mercy - Part Three ✔

A/N;

Last chapter for this episode I really love this episode one of my favourites and I've been to where they filmed it I went their for holiday it was amazing experience;)

----

*Church, Day*

Grace's POV-
I left Amy in charge of the Marshall's office as I stayed inside the church with the townspeople The Preacher kneels in front of the altar with a group of parishioners "Help me. Help me to..." The parishioners pray quietly, including a little girl I stayed seated.

I notice the little girl gets up and watches as the Gunslinger walks past we could hear the commotion from outside windows being blown out "Save us, oh, Lord." The Preacher prays the little girl backs into a table and knocks over some books I wince as I see The Gunslinger halt "It's okay come here." I whisper to the little girl as I hold my hands she takes them and I pull her into a protective hug just as Gunslinger blasts down the doors and the parishioners scream as do I, I hug the little girl tighter.

----

The Doctor bursts from the saloon followed by me, Amy and Rory. The TARDIS is now in the middle of the street.

"OK, so, our next trip. You know all the monkeys and dogs they sent into space in the '50s and '60s? You'll never guess what really happened to them!" Doctor said excited as he stalks over to the TARDIS.

"Erm... could we leave it a while? Our friends will start noticing that we're ageing faster than them." Amy said smiling "Another time! No worries!" Doctor said and claps his hands me, Amy and Rory wave goodbye and step inside the TARDIS.