A Town Called Mercy - Part One ✔

A/N;

Did you all like that fill in chapter? I can't believe I have two more episodes to right! :( I'll be so sad when this book ends but I'll be excited for you all to read the second book! Please enjoy A Town Called Mercy...

----

*Town, Day*

Grace's POV-
We stood by a town that was far out desert like The Doctor stood on the road, arms crossed, and reads the sign marking entrance to the town the population has been crossed out and added to there is also a "Keep Out" sign nailed to the post "Mercy, 81 residents." Doctor said me, Amy and Rory are standing off to the side looking at a line of stones and branches that seem to ring the town "Look at this. It's a load of stones and lumps of wood." Amy said looking at the line The Doctor takes out his sonic and runs it along the line "What is it?" I ask him "A load of stones and lumps of wood." Doctor said disappointed the Doctor steps over the line "Er, the sign does say, "Keep out." " Rory tell hims The Doctor looks back at us "I see keep-out signs as suggestions more than actual orders. Like dry clean only." Doctor said The Doctor rubs his hands together before holding his hand out to me I smile and take it as I jump over the stone and wood as we all head into town.

*Town, Street, Day*

We walk down the street and are stared at from behind windows and doorways a woman clutches her daughter closely. Street lamps line the road and one sparks as we get close "That's not right." Doctor said as he scans with the sonic "It's a street lamp." Rory points out "An electric street lamp about ten years too early." Doctor said "It's only a few years out." Rory said "That's what you said when you left your phone recharger in Henry VIII's en-suite." Doctor tells Rory who's sighs "Doctor, um..." Amy said as we look behind us "Anachronistic electricity, keep-out signs, aggressive stares... Has someone been peeking at my Christmas list?" Doctor asked us he takes a toothpick from jacket pocket and puts it in mouth "Doctor!" I say.

*Salon, Day*

We sigh as The Doctor pushes open the bat-wing doors and the music and chatter stops as everyone stares at us The Doctor saunters over to the bar, puts his hand down on the counter and orders in a fake American accent "Tea. But the strong stuff. Leave the bag in." Doctor said he tries to flip the toothpick but it gets stuck "What you doing here, son?" The Woman asked him "Son?" Doctor asked and laughs "You can stay." Doctor said.

Behind us, a man stands, hands gripping his lapels he looks like a  preacher "Sir, might I enquire who you is?" The man asked the Doctor who turns around "Of course. I am the Doctor, this is..." Doctor said but pauses as all the men in the saloon stand "No need to stand." Doctor said smiling he turns to me, Amy and Rory "You see that? Manners." Doctor said another man walks up behind the Doctor and measures his shoulders.

"Oh, thank you, but I don't need a new suit." Doctor said smiling I walk up behind him "Yeah some how I don't think he's measuring your for a suit." I whisper "I'm the undertaker, sir." The Man said the Doctor frowns and looks him up and down a young man steps forward "I got a question. Is you an alien?" He asked the Doctor who looks at us with a smile then back at everyone else "Well, um... Bit personal. It's all relative, isn't it? I mean, I think YOU'RE the aliens. But in this context, yes. Yes, I suppose I am." The Doctor said nodding the men rush at the Doctor, lifting him and carrying him outside.

*Town, Street, Day*

The men carry the Doctor along the street, Rory was being held by two guys behind him same goes for Amy and me "Doctor! Put him down!" Amy yells "Don't think we won't kill you." A man said "Doctor!" I yell as I try and push the guys away but they grip my arms "Leave her alone!" Rory snaps "Don't worry! Everything is completely under control!" Doctor yells Amy fights those holding her as do I "Get off me!" Amy snaps "Guys! Guys! Oh, dear." Doctor said as he's is thrown over the line "Hey! Careful that's my husband you know!" I snap everyone looks at me "Bad timing?" I ask them "Get out of here!" A man yells suddenly I'm pushed through a crowd of men and then shoved over the line I manage to hold my balance.