Fill in Chapter; I'm So Sorry Lily ✔

A/N;

So how did you like the other chapters? I enjoyed writing them but today is the day today is when the truth comes out guys! Uh oh we're in for a ride...so the pyjamas up top are Grace's I thought they looked cute and something she while wear I hope you all enjoy 😊 thank you.

----

Grace's POV-
Everyone was moping around I could understand why I mean Amy is my best friend she my sister-in-law for god sake I miss her I felt bad for Rory and the Doctor as well I got out of bed I was wearing a grey shirt sleeve pyjama top with white clouds all around the words in black said 'Duvet Day' my bottoms were grey and had white clouds all around as well I left my wavy brown hair down and messy I decided it check up on Rory I walk down the Tardis corridors bare feet.

I came across Rory and Amy's room I knock "Rory." I whisper I hear a mumble "Come in." I walk in Rory was sprawled out over his bed he had the covers lucky covering him he looked awful if I must say I walk to the bed "Morning." I whisper as I sit at the edge of the bed he groans "Rory I know what your feeling she's my best friend as well I'm so sorry." I say "It's alright for you, you have the Doctor." Rory said I sigh "I know I do but it's not the same without Amy." I say "I want to be on my own Grace." Rory said I nod "Okay that's fine come to kitchen and get some food soon." I tell him he nods as I get up and leave.

I make my way to kitchen where I see the Doctor sitting and staring at his cup of tea I sigh "Morning." I say rubbing my face he looks at me "Morning." He mumbles I go to grab a cup to make tea but the Doctor speaks up "You can mine it's still warm." He said I smile and sit opposite him at the table I take a sip of his tea "You okay?" I ask him he looks at me he wore his silly striped pyjamas his floppy hair all messy "I should be asking you that." Doctor said I frown "Why?" I ask him he sighs rubbing his face he let's his hands drop on the table that's when I see it tears in his eyes just waiting to be let free.

I reach across the table and place my hand on top of his "Hey. We will find Amy I know we will." I tell him the Doctor pulls his hand away from underneath mine "It's not that." Doctor said standing up as he leans over the sink on the counter I was worried really worried now "Doctor what's wrong?" I ask him from the table "I'm a terrible boyfriend." Doctor mumbles as he slams his fist on the counter I jump in shock I stand up "You don't deserve me." Doctor said as she slams his fist again I run it his side grabbing his clench fist in my hands he immediately relaxes.

"Your not terrible Doctor you know that whatever it is we can work through it." I tell him he pulls away he's pushing me away he walks out of the kitchen "Doctor." I call out and run after her goes to the console room I follow "Doctor tells me what's wrong." I beg him standing near him he faces me that's when I see it tears ran down his cheek and this broken my heart "Hey. It's okay." I whisper going over to him I wipe his oncoming tears with my thumbs "I'm so sorry Lily." Doctor mumbles I frown "You have nothing to be sorry about." I whisper he looks down "I lied to you." Doctor whispers why would he lie to me? "About what?" I ask him he cups my cheeks with his hands "Y-Your dying." He stutters I notice his voice breaking I gasp stepping back in shock.

"She's what?" I hear a angry Rory ask I turn around as Rory stands on the stairs looking at us "Rory I'm so sorry." Doctor said I shake my head the dizziness, collapsing, the blood, the cough and the chest pains where all because I was dying I keep shaking my head as I turn to the Doctor I wasn't sure how I should feel I didn't want to believe this "N-No your lying." I say my voice shaking Doctor looks at Rory giving him the 'I'm telling the truth face' I turn to look at Rory who now joins us "What is she dying off?" Rory asked calmly I shake my head "No! Your lying." I shout my whole body shaking with fear.

"She has cancer. Lung cancer." Doctor said his voice breaking again as he tried to keep his emotions at bay "Oh my god." Rory gasps tears filling his eyes "No! No! No!" I shout tears falling down my cheeks the Doctor embraces me as I sob hitting his chest he holds me tight "No!" I repeat "She can't die." Rory said breaking "Rory I'm sorry but she is." Doctor said as I sob into his chest "You should of told us!" Rory shouts "Rory not now later." Doctor said "I can't believe you Amy and now my own sister." Rory said storming off us "I promise you Lily I will make sure your days, months, years are the best ever." Doctor said "Doctor." I whisper.

I hear him give a shake breath "Yeah?" He asked me "B-Before...I die." I stutter the Doctor holds me tighter "Shh. Your not going to die I swear you won't leave me." Doctor said I shake my head "It's to far Doctor." I say "No it's not I'll save you I swear." Doctor said I pull away from his grip I hold his hands "Promise before I die." I repeat again "Your not going to die Lily." Doctor said his eyes red from crying "Just promise me Doctor." I beg him he nods "Yeah?" Doctor asked me I take a deep breath I can't believe I'm going to say this I don't even know if he's ready "I want a child just one child so you don't travel alone." I tell him he smiles sadly as do I "If that's what you want then a child we shall have." Doctor said I let out a shake chuckle before placing my lips on his he kisses back.