Asylum of the Daleks - Part Two ✔

A/N;

So I've been asking for followers ideas as I want to include you all as much as I can and you guys have given me so many ideas! Thank you! For all your good ideas 😉

----

*Asylum, Chamber*

Grace's POV-
"Hello? Hello? You alright?" A voice asked me it wasn't just any old voice though I groan I slowly open I was laid face down on a white floor I look around me I saw a white door and white walls "Hello?" The voice asked my eyes widen that was a Dalek voice I quickly sit up wincing in pain I held a hand to my head "Y-Your..." I stutter slightly scared "I'm Oswin Oswald." The Dalek said the Dalek was chained up it looked beaten and old I shake my head I slowly stand "No your not." I say I turn around on my feet I run to the white door "Of course I am." The Dalek said.

"No let me out!" I yell banging on the door fear taking over my voice I continue to bang "It's okay your safe your alive." The Dalek said does this Girl not know who she truly is? "No I'm not safe!" I yell and kick the door tears escaped my eyes "They won't find me here." I whisper placing my forehead against the door "What's your name? You mine." The Dalek or should I say Oswin said "Lily-Grace Williams." I whisper.

*Planet, Surface*

No one's POV-
In another area a periscope pops out from the snow it swivels before retracting it then pops up a few feet away from its original location it repeats the process again until we see what it has found the Doctor lying on his back on the ground. He lifts his head and laughs. He then spots the periscope.

"Hey! Huh?" Doctor asked.

As "Habernera" from Owsin plays over the speakers.

"Sorry, sorry! Pressed the wrong switch." Oswin said.

"Soufflé girl?" Doctor asked with surprise.

Oswin is sitting in her chair, keyboard on her lap. She watches the Doctor through the periscope "Could always call me Oswin, seeing as that's my name. You OK?" She asked the Doctor "How are you doing that?" Doctor asked as he taps the eyestalk "This is Dalek technology." Doctor said shocked "Well it's very easy to hack." Oswin tells him the Doctor uses his sonic "No, it isn't. Where are you?" Doctor asked her "Ship broke up when it hit. Somewhere underground, I think. You coming to get me?" Oswin asked him with a smile "Doctor!" Amy yells "Hey!" Doctor yells Oswin starts to lose connection "Oi! soufflé girl! Come back." Doctor said Oswin tries to regain the connection.

"Doctor!" Amy yells "Amy!" He yells back as The Doctor helps Amy regain her footing as she comes down the snowy slope. He sees Harvey "Where's Rory and Gracie?" Doctor asked as he looks around worried for both Rory and his wife "There was another beam." Harvey said and points "There, over there." Harvey said Amy and the Doctor run in the direction Harvey is pointing "Are you the rescue team?!" Harvey asked them.

The Doctor, Amy and Harvey reach a perfectly round hole in the ground that looks like a well Amy and the Doctor kneel "There was four of us we're the fourth beam?" Amy asked looking around "Their was only three of you." Harvey said the Doctor and Amy share a worried look "No. No. No. There's four of us. Me. Amy. Rory and my wife!" Doctor said angry "Maybe they both fell through here?" Harvey asked "RORY!" Amy yells as it echoes "GRACIE!" Doctor yells.

In the Asylum Rory is lying face-down on the floor and wakes only when water drips on him and he wipes it off. He jumps to his feet when he sees he is in a room filled with Daleks he looks around. These Daleks are not moving and the casings are covered in dust. Rory slowly approaches one, and cautiously reaches out to touch it, jerking back quickly. The Dalek does not react. Rory then pushes it away. The Dalek rolls backwards. Rory shrugs before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a torch. He starts to explore.