Amy's Choice - Part Two ✔️

Key text for this chapter;
~~ = memories
** = dream
//= Tardis

/Tardis/

Grace's POV-
The four of us wake up leaning against the console "OK, I hate this, Doctor. stop it, because this is definitely real, it's definitely this one. I keep saying that, don't I?" Amy asked anyone it was a little colder in the Tardis likely I had a jumper on The Doctor goes up to the upper level "It's bloody cold." Rory comments "The heating's off." The Doctor tells us "The heating's off?" Rory asked annoyed "Yeah. Put on a jumper. That's what I always do." Doctor said "Yes, sorry about Mrs Poggit. She's so lovely though." Rory tells him.

"Oh, I wouldn't believe her nice old lady act if I were you." Doctor said as he appeared through a circle hole "What do you mean, "act"?" I ask him putting bunny ears on the word act "Everything's off, sensors, core power. We're drifting. The scanner's down so we can't even see out. We could be anywhere." Doctor explains as he heads back to the console "Someone, something, is overriding my controls." The Doctor said suddenly a hologram of a man appears at the top of the steps he is short, has a receding hairline and is a little on the heavy side I step back in shock I also notice he is dressed similarly to the Doctor in a tweed jacket, striped shirt and bow tie.

"Well, that took a while." The hologram said as he walks down the steps "Honestly, I'd heard such good things. Last of the Time Lords, the Oncoming Storm. Him in the bow tie." The hologram taunts we all stand together rather confused "How did you get into my TARDIS? What are you?" Doctor asked him slightly annoyed and confused "What shall we call me? Well, if you're the Time Lord, let's call me the Dream Lord." The hologram said smiling "Nice look." Doctor tells him I frown so this random dude happened to turn up into the Tardis dressed exactly like the Doctor and all they shake is nice outfit? Come on their something fishy about him and it doesn't feel good.

"This? No, I'm not convinced. Bow ties?" The dream lord asked The Doctor takes an item from his pocket and throws it at the dream lord the item passes through him "Interesting." The Doctor said "I'd love to be impressed, but Dream Lord - it's in the name, isn't it? Spooky, not quite there." The Dream Lord said as he reappears behind us we all jump back "And yet, very much here." The Dream Lord said "I'll do the talking, thank you. Amy, want to take a guess at what that is?" Doctor asked Amy who looks at him "Um. Dream Lord. He creates dreams." Amy tells him.

"Dreams, delusions, cheap tricks. Or in Grace's case what she calls a nightmare." Doctor said "And what about the gooseberry here, does he get a guess or the mysterious one? Dream Lord asked the Doctor "Listen, mate, if anyone's the gooseberry around here, it's the Doctor." Rory tells him "There's a delusion I'm not responsible for." The Dream Lord said "No, he is. Isn't he, Amy?" Rory asked Amy "Oh, Amy, have to sort your men out. Choose, even." Dream Lord tells her "I have chosen. Of course I've chosen." Amy tells him without taking her eyes from Dream Lord Amy smacks Rory on the chest "It's you, stupid." Amy tells Rory "Oh, good, thanks." Rory tells her.

"You can't fool me. I've seen your dreams. Some of them twice, Amy. Blimey, I'd blush if I had a blood supply or a real face." Dream Lord tells us he then turns his body towards me as I stood by the Doctor "Gracie I've seen your nightmares I know what your fears are but when will you start to accept them? When are you Gracie Williams tell them the truth or when will you admit your feelings?" The Dream Lord questions me I frown what feelings did I need to admit? And what truth expect the truth about this nightmare how my head got like it did!

Was this the Doctor messing with us? This Dream Lord seemed very odd like I knew him but I didn't if that made any sense "Leave her alone. Where did you pick up this cheap cabaret act?" The Doctor asked him as he stood in front me a little I look down blushing slightly that the fact that the Doctor stood up for me "Me? Oh, you're on shaky ground." Dream Lord tells the Doctor "Am I?" The Doctor asked him "If you had any more tawdry quirks you could open up a Tawdry Quirk Shop. The madcap vehicle, the cockamamie hair, the clothes designed by a first-year fashion student... I'm surprised you haven't got a little purple space dog just to ram home what an intergalactic wag you are." The Dream Lord rambles.