Night Terrors - Part One ✔

A/N;

Hello!

So for this episode I will do a recap of the sneak peek I showed then continue that and then we will go in to the actual stuff...enjoy x

----

< Recap >

Grace's POV-
I laid in bed wearing a plain white nightie I was fully asleep dreaming of me and the Doctor it was a wonderful dream until I was woken by a big gasp my big gasp I sat up straight in bed I grabbed my chest as pain shot through me I grip the sheets as I try and gasp for air I felt like my heart was stopping tears fell down my cheeks as I tried to breath properly.

I needed to get someone as I stood up I felt very dizzy I crash into the wall "H-Help." I struggle to say as I kept gasping for air I enter the halls crashing into the nearest wall for supportive I try and move quickly to the console room I was scared that any last minute I could stop breathing and I could be dead I made it to the console room I grip the rails as I stood on top of the stairs "D-Doctor." I gasp for air he turns around and drops his book he was reading he ran towards me just as I collapse he caught me against his chest.

"Lily! What's wrong?" Doctor asked worried as I held onto him "Lily!" Doctor said I could feel my eyes dropping my heart slowing "I'm dying." I manage to say fully "No!" Doctor yells all I see is black.

Doctor's POV-
I was just reading a book as I wasn't tried and I didn't sleep but deep down I couldn't hell but think something's wrong but that all came true when I hear Gracie's voice struggling to say my name I turn around and what I saw made me sick it was Lily gripping the rails as she held her chest in pain I could see it in her eyes they looked grey and her skin looked pale I drop my book and ran it her just in time for her to collapse into my chest I held her close "Lily! What's wrong?" I ask her worried "Lily!" I say getting no response "I'm dying." Lily managed to say "No!" I yell.

I felt her body go limp "No not today not ever!" I say as I pick her up bridal style her head falls on my shoulder and her arm dangles by her side "RORY!" I yell my voice breaking as I yelled I look down at Lily she looked dead I shake my head stop tinning that Doctor she going to live a long time I know it! "RORY!" I yell again I soon hear a set of feet running my way I blinked letting tears fall on Lily's cold body "Doctor it's midnight for god sake." I hear Amy complain as she stops at the stairs her eyes travel to Lily's body "Oh my god!" Amy yells and runs over to me "What happened?" Amy asked me "She stops breathing." I say worried "RORY!" Amy yells as we hear another set running.

"What is with all th-" Rory stops as he sees me holding his sister he points at us "Tell me that's not my sister?" Rory asked angry "Rory she stopped breathing!" Amy yells worried "Lay her on the floor!" Rory yells I kneel down and place Lily on the floor Amy pulls me back and hugs me as we both cried Rory listens for a heart beat which we all knew wasn't there Rory looks at us "What do we do?" Amy asked "I have to perform CPR." Rory said I rub a hand over my face as Rory starts with thirty chest compressions and two breaths he continues to do this what seems like a minute Rory was slowing down he was in tears and shaking his head "Rory you can't slow down!" I yell at him he kneels back "She not responding." Rory said.

< Recap Over >

Doctor's POV-
Rory sat back in his knees "I know what to do." Rory said fishing stuff from the cupboards "She's going to be okay. Rory's a nurse." Amy said comforting be as Rory injects Lily "Rory what's that?" Amy asked him "It will keep her heart beating she'll wake up." Rory said I nod "I suggest we hold off on any adventures for today." Amy said I nod again "I'll take her to her room." I say picking up Lily bridal style I Cupid hear Amy and Rory as I leave "How long do you think she has?" Amy asked Rory "I don't know Amy, could be weeks, days, months or years I don't know but I know Gracie will go when the times ready." Rory said I sigh.