Dinosaurs on a Spaceship - Part Three

A/N;

Ohhhh Rory! What has he done!

But what has happened they are clues for the second book ;)

Clues; Baby, Girl

Enjoy...

----

Grace's POV-
Rory is peering at the computer as the Doctor paces.

"Doesn't this ship have any defence systems installed?" Rory asked the Doctor who runs over to us.

"Good thinking, Rory!" Doctor said happily and then kisses Rory on the mouth I chuckle "Computer, show us weapons and defence systems." Doctor said the computer shows "No Systems Available"

"Well, that was a waste of time, wasn't it?" Doctor asked Rory as he slaps Rory on the face "Getting my hopes up like that." Doctor said "What ship doesn't have weapons?" I ask him.

"The ancient species, Gracie - still full of hope." Doctor said "What about the control deck? You said we should go to the control deck next." Dad said the Doctor stalks away from computer.

"It's too late, it won't make any difference." Doctor tells him "We could at least try." Rory points out "It won't work, Rory. The missiles are locked on." Doctor tells him I sigh "So, what? We're just giving up?" I ask him "I don't know. I don't know." Doctor said.

There's a flash of light and Solomon is there with the robots "You were telling the truth, Doctor. Earth has launched missiles. This vessel is too clumsy to outrun them, but I have my own ship." Solomon said "You won't get your precious cargo on board, though. It'll just be you and your metal tantrum machines." Doctor tells him "We do not have tantrums!" The robot complains "Shut up!" Solomon yells he walks up to the Doctor using canes.

"You're right, Doctor. I can't keep the dinosaurs and live myself. But I had the IV system scan the entire ship and it found something even more valuable. Utterly unique. I don't know where you found it or how you got it here, but I want it." Solomon said "I don't know what you're talking about." Doctor said "Earth Queen Nefertiti of Egypt." Rory said.

"A face stamped across history." Solomon said "Give her to me and I'll let the rest of you live." He the. Finishes The Doctor leans in and whispers "No." You think I won't punish those who get in my way? Whatever their worth?" Solomon asked one of the robots steps forward at Solomon's subtle nod and shoots Tricey The Doctor, me, Rory and Dad can only watch we watch the Doctor walk slowly to Tricey.

The Doctor kneels beside Tricey and strokes the creature as it dies. He walks back clapping slowly. "You must be very proud." Doctor said sarcastically "Bring her to me. Or the robots will make their way through your corpses. Bring her now." Solomon demands "No." Doctor said there's a flash of light as Amy, Nefertiti and Riddell teleport to the corridor.

"What are you doing?" Doctor asked Neffy as she walks forward "I demanded to be brought here." Nefertiti said "No, no, no, no - no way." Doctor said and grabs her arm "It isn't your choice, Doctor. It's mine." Nefertiti said "Listen to me, if you go with him, I can't guarantee your safety." Doctor said "You saved my people. I am in your debt." She tells him "No. No debts, you don't owe me anything." Doctor tells her "Then I do it of my own will." Nefertiti said "Neffy, Neffy, Neffy." Doctor said.

Nefertiti walks towards Solomon "No!" Riddell said as he cocks his rifle and aims it at Solomon "Take her, I shoot you." Riddell said Nefertiti holds out an arm to keep him back "Put your weapon down. Let me make my choice." She said "Do it, boy." Solomon dares him one of the robots steps forward and Riddell lowers his rifle "My bounty increases. And what an extraordinary bounty you are." Solomon said he reaches out to touch her but Nefertiti shoves his hand away "Never touch me." She snaps Solomon pushes her against the wall, the sharp edge of his cane pressing against her throat.