The Almost People - Part One ✔️

A/N;

It's finally Sunday yay! But sadly I'm leaving my dad's to go back home :( not that I don't like home I just wish I saw my dad more. Anyway enough of me how's everyone? What have you all been up today? I've only just got out of bed and decided to work on the second episode so what are you all looking for in future chapters? Please comment and I can see what I could work up.

I can't wait to start.

Thank you 😊

----

*Monastery, Tunnel, Night*

Grace's POV-
Rory dragged be through the tunnels "I know the Doctor has Amy but I feel like their something your not telling." I whisper to him as we hide behind the walls Rory looks at me "Does he love you?" Rory asked me I frown "What?" I ask him shocked "The Doctor. Does he love you?" Rory repeats "Of course he does." I whisper "Do you love him?" Rory asked me I smile thinking of the Doctor "Yes very much he saved me." I whisper Rory nods "Okay I really don't want to know the answer to this but you guys had..." Rory said trailing off I raise my eyebrows "Oh come on your that stupid." Rory whispers I chuckle "I was joking of course I know what you mean I just want you to say it." I say he glares at me "And?" Rory asked "No we haven't I'm not afraid anymore I'm ready I just think he isn't." I whisper Rory nods "Well as long as he isn't keeping secrets from you I'm okay with you guys together." Rory said I nod "Good." I whisper.

We run behind another wall "Look." I whisper as we see Ganger Jennifer is drawing circles/zeros on the wall with her finger "Stop. Stop. Stop, stop!" She shouts as she strides purposefully down the corridor after she passes we peer out from a side tunnel and cautiously follows her me and Rory are walking through a tunnel, light in one hand and a wooden handle as a weapon in the other "Rory listen." I say stopping him we hears Jennifer shouting in the distance "Help me! No! Get away!" She yells we start running "Jen? Jen!" Rory yells.

*Monastery, Supply Room, Night*

We walk down the stairs and sees Jennifer "Rory? Grace?" Jennifer asked a second Jennifer appears "I'm sorry. She found me." Jen number two said I frown "Rory, listen to me." Jennifer said "Don't listen to her!" Her double shouts "I'm Jennifer Lucas. This woman is Flesh." Jennifer said me and Rory stand there looking between the two of them "So one of you is human, and one of you I sat with and talked with. Why can't you just tell me the truth? The Doctor wants you to live and I'm with him all the way." Rory said "That's a lovely idea, Rory, but the Flesh want to kill us now." Jennifer said as she limos "You're limping." I say to Jennifer I then point at Jennifer number two "You're not." I say to her "So? So what? You think a ganger can't put on a limp?" She snaps at me.

"Show me your leg." Rory said to Jennifer she rolls up her trouser leg to show a red wound "It got burnt while I was in the harness." Jennifer said "She's lying! She's telling you what you want to hear!" Her double shouts "Look, you can't fake a burn." Rory said Jennifer 2 rushes to Jennifer 1 "No! No, you don't.." I say but they fight each other as we watch "Stop it! Fighting each other is pointless. Come on. Please, please stop! Jen...both Jens, stop it!" Rory shouts one of the Jennifer's pushes the other away and she falls into a puddle of acid my eyes widen "No!" Rory yells "She...she attacked me. I didn't..." Jennifer said we watch as the other Jennifer dissolves "I knew you'd find me. We're in this together, Rory, Grace and we've got to trust each other." Jennifer said to him "Ok, come on. Let's go." I mumble with one last look at the dissolved Flesh Rory grabs the light and follows Jennifer out of the room I follow behind.