A Good Man Goes To War - Part One ✔

A/N;

Sooo...

He's told Lily! Wow that was hard to write! I can't believe how far this book has come! Thanks to all my lovely readers I love you all so much and thank you for the ones who have voted and commented on my book I really appreciate thank you! So A Good Man Goes to War? Let's find out shall we?

Geronimo! 😘

----

*Demon's Run, Hangar*

Grace's POV-
This was it today was the day we save Amy, Rory was out getting people to help me and the Doctor also collected a few people all morning the Doctor and Rory have bugged me about how I'm feeling. Yes I was angry because the Doctor knew the truth and I didn't. Yes I'm scared of dying but that life. To be honest I don't want to die I'm to young and I just couldn't leave the Doctor alone knowing the state he would be in it scares me that within days, weeks, months or even years I could be gone and I don't want that I want to start a family with the Doctor and that is my goal before I do die.

I sigh me and the Doctor were hanging around in our monk costumes the Doctor tried to get me to sit out but I refused and wanted to join in on the fun under the monk clothes I wore a burgundy t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black converse I also wore and grey and black baseball jacket Manton is on a stage, four Headless Monks behind him two of them being me and the Doctor we stood and listen the soldiers stand at ease as they listen Korvarian is standing to the side "He is not the devil. He is not a god. He is not a goblin, or a phantom or a trickster. The Doctor is a living, breathing man, and as I look around this room I know one thing... We're sure as hell going to fix that." Manton said the soldiers cheer.

Manton continues his speech "On this day, in this place, the Doctor will fall." Manton said over my dead body he will not fall! The soldiers cheer "The man who talks, the man who reasons, the man who lies, will meet the perfect answer. Some of you have wondered why have we have allied ourselves with the Headless Monks." Manton explains to his soldiers "Perhaps you should have wondered why we call them Headless. It's time you knew what these guys have sacrificed for faith. As you all know, it is a Level One Heresy, punishable by death, to lower the hood of a Headless Monk. But by the divine grant of the Papal Mainframe herself, on this one and only occasion, I can show you the truth. Because these guys never can be persuaded!" Manton yells as the first monk lowers his hood to show a knotted stump where the head and neck should have been "They NEVER can be Afraid." Manton yells as the second monk lowers their  hood I smirk to myself as he approaches me and the Doctor who stand very still.

"And they can never, ever be..." Manton starts but cuts off by me and the Doctor who throw our hoods back "Surprised." We say smiling the soldiers are stunned I look and see Amy in the window she smiles and presses her hands against the window I wink at her she winks back "Hello everyone! Guess who!" Doctor yells as we walk to the front of the stage "Please point a gun at me if it helps you relax." Doctor said they aim their guns at the us the two monks draw energized swords "You're only human." Doctor said.

Manton aims his gun on the Doctor "Doctor, you and your lady friend will come with me, right now!" Manton yells The Doctor turns and smiles at Manton "Three minutes, forty seconds." Doctor said smiling I smile as well "Amelia Pond! Get your coat!" I tell pointing in her direction me and the Doctor smile at each other as the lights go out we quickly pull our hoods up so we're mixed in again "I'm not a phantom." Doctor said his voice loud and clear "Doctor?" Manton asked "I'm not a trickster." Doctor said "Doctor?" Manton asked again "I'm a monk." Doctor said "Doctor, show yourself!" Manton yells "It's him! He's here!" We hear the commotion as a soldier aims gun at the monks other soldiers aim their guns at the monks as well.