The Big Bang - Part One ✔️

Key text;
~~ = memories

A/N: Hey everyone so what did you think of The Pandorica episode? And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 153 readers <3 So I just wanted to clear some things up about this episode coming up. So I have three outfits up top ^^ ^ outfit one; belongs to Grace as you guys already know. Outfit two; belongs to young Lily-Grace (Grace) and outfit three; belongs to Grace at Rory and Amy's weddings. Also be doing a young Lily-Grace POV and the Doctor will see some Lily-Grace memories he'll be like a ghost to her. I would also like to show you a picture of young Lily-Grace bearing in mind that the picture I'm about to show you isn't exactly like Grace who is played by Phoebe Tonkin but I couldn't get any better. So this is Lily-Grace...

 So this is Lily-Grace

*1,894 years later....*

Young Lily-Grace's POV-
I was staying the night at Amelia's house with her aunt though Amelia had warned me that her psychiatrist was their which I didn't mind my dad knocked at the door as I held my sleeping bag in my hands "Lily-Grace remember to be a good girl." Dad tells me and we hear feet coming towards us I smile "Yes dad." I said he smiles as Aunt Sharon opens the door "Hello Lily-Grace." Aunt Sharon said I smile "Hello Aunt Sharon." I said she allows me to call her that she smiles "Come on in Amelia is in her room waiting." Aunt Sharon tells me I nod I look at my dad "Goodbye dad." I said he kisses my head "Goodbye sweetheart be good." Dad said I nod and run inside and upstairs.

I run into Amelia's room "Hey!" Amelia said smiling she runs to me and hugs me "Hi." I said "Let's me pull out the spare bed." Amelia said I nod as she kneels under her bed and brings out a mattress and pillows "You got a sleeping bag?" Amelia asked me I nod showing her my sleeping gear "I'll get dress." I tell her she nods and I head into the bathroom and get changed into a light blue nightgown my wavy curled hair down I run back to Amelia she smiles "Amelia!" Aunt Sharon calls Amelia sighs "Come with me." Amelia said I nod as we run down the stairs we walk into the other room Amelia is facing her Aunt Sharon and a psychiatrist Christine, Christine is looking at a painting of the night sky, complete with stars.

I stood next to Amelia "It's a lovely painting, Amelia. And what are all these?" Christine asked her "Stars." Amelia replies "Oh, Amelia!" Aunt Sharon said sadly "Tell you what, shall we go outside?" Christine asked us we nod I take Amelia's hand in support as we go outside into the cold night "What do you see, Amelia?" Christine asked her "The moon." Amelia said "And what else?" Christine asked "Just the dark." Amelia said shrugging "But no stars. If there were stars up there, we'd be able to see them, wouldn't we? Amelia, look at me." Christine said as she faces Amelia "You know this is all just a story, don't you? You know there's no such thing as stars." Christine tells her Amelia says nothing but looks up at the sky.

Me and Amelia run upstairs to her room we sat on her bed listening to her aunt and the psychiatrist "You know what we should do?" I ask her she looks at me "What?" Amelia asked "Let's listen in." I whisper as we both walks slowly to the top of the stairs we sit down the voice are much clearer we watches as they cross from the kitchen to the parlor "It's quite common, actually. Throughout history, people have talked about stars in the sky. God knows where it comes from." We hear Christine say "I just don't want her growing up and joining one of those Star Cults. I don't trust that Richard Dawkins." Aunt Sharon said Amelia sighs "You don't think I'm weird do you?" Amelia asked me I chuckle "Your my best friend Amelia I believe you about the stars." I tell her she smiles "Come on we should go to bed before we get caught." Amelia tells me I nod just as we stand up to go back to Amelia's room I see figure outside slips something through the letter slot "Amelia look!" I say pointing she sees the figure as well we run down the stairs Amelia picks it up It is a brochure for the National Museum she opens it and center of the page, circled, is the Pandorica and on the back is a note written in red ink: "Come along, Pond. Bring Williams as well."