The Angels Take Manhatten - Part One ✔

A/N;

I can't believe we're at the end of the book this is so sad because I love this book so much! :(

I would like to say thank you for 1.75K on this book you are all amazing and I hope when the second book comes out you'll all be as supportive :)

Please (at least try) enjoy the last episode of The Ponds/Gracie...

----

*New York City, Central Park, Day*

Grace's POV-
We were in New York! It was amazing very sunny I wore a floral dress, denim no sleeve jacket and mint green converse The Doctor is reading a book as Amy reads a newspaper while sitting on a large rock the Doctor and Amy were back to back I laid in front of the Doctor my head resting on his lap as I had my eye closed Rory lies on the ground, soaking up the sun. A picnic basket is on the ground beside us. Amy is also wearing glasses.

"New York growled at my window, but I was ready for it. My stocking seams were straight, my lipstick was combat-ready, and I was packing cleavage that could fell an ox at 20 feet." Doctor reads out loud Amy groans.

"Doctor, you're doing it again." Amy said I open my eyes I see the Doctor look over his shoulder.

"I'm reading!" Doctor tells her annoyed.

"Out loud. Please, could you not?" Amy asked him I chuckle he turns around and glares at her.

"There's something different about you, isn't there?" Doctor asked Amy how could he not notice the glasses?

"What's the book?" Rory asked looking over at us "Melody Malone. She's a private detective in old-town New York." Doctor tells him.

"She's got ice in her heart and a kiss on her lips and a vulnerable side she keeps well-hidden." I say sarcastically Amy chuckles the Doctor looks down at me I smile up at him.

"Oh, you've read it." Doctor disappointed.

"No, darling you read it. Aloud. And then went "Yowzah." " I tell him Rory sits up.

"You know, only you could fancy someone in a book." Rory tells him I nod agreeing.

"I'm just reading. I just like the cover." Doctor said looking at the cover.

Amy turns around quickly "Ooh! Can we see the cover?" She asked him as she leans over his shoulder I laugh.

"No. No. I'm busy. It's your hair." Doctor said and sniffs her "Is it your hair?" Doctor asked her confused.

"Oh, shut up. It's the glasses. I'm wearing reading glasses now. On my nose. See? There you go." Amy said handing the glasses over.

"I don't like them. They make your eyes look all liney." Doctor tells her Amy frowns I chuckle "Ouch." I say the Doctor lifts up the glasses and stares at her before looking away.

"No, actually. Sorry." Doctor said and drops the glasses "They're fine. Carry on." Doctor said.

"O-kay." Rory said nervously he stands I smile he was trying to leave before Amy asks him "I'm going to go and get us some more coffee. Who wants more coffee? Me too! I'll go!" Rory said quickly and turns to leave.

"Rory." Amy said Rory stops "Do I have noticeable lines on my eyes now?" Amy asked Rory.

"Yes." Doctor said nodding "No." Rory said not looking at her "You didn't look." I point out Rory turns around.

"I noticed them earlier. Didn't notice them. I specifically remember not noticing them." Rory said correcting himself I laugh.

"You walk among fire pits, centurion." Amy warns him.