Chapter 2 - Totally Unexpected

Michael's POV (his wolf ^)

Tons of hot girls are in this pack. I'm looking for my mate so I'm at Alpha Penn's pack looking for one. I haven't found her or him at least but I'm not going to give up. I'll find my mate and treat them like royalty.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to look for my mate here Penn."

"No problem Alpha Michael, it was a pleasure to have you here" He said shaking my hand. I left his pack grounds and entered my car. It was pretty early so I decided to go to the bar.

I entered the bar, walking to the counter.

"Hello, Alpha Michael, the usual?" He bartender asked. I nodded my head giving him approval. The town is filled with both humans and werewolves. The human unknown that we're different from they are. The bartender finished my drink, a mixture of vodka, beer, and liqueur extract. I finished the drink in one go. I ordered two more, finished them and now ready to get up.

As I was about to get up, something caught my eyes. A caramel, tall, delicious girl dancing in the middle of the dancefloor. I walked up to her and started to dance with her. Grinding on each other, her hands exploring and mines doing the same. We both soon walked into the restroom, she trailing behind.

"Right here's good" Her annoying voice rang in my eyes. Only thing on my mind was getting her to blow me.

She kneeled down, unzipping my pants, pulling out my semi-hard member. Her lips attached to my member. Her slow actions not pleasing. I took ahold of her head, rocking my hips making my member go in and out of her mouth. Grunting, I gripped her hair, forcing my member deep inside her mouth ignoring her gags. I continued to force her mouth on and off my member, finally releasing my cum down her throat. She coughed wiping her mouth.

"Here's my number" She said smiling.

"Bitch, please" I zipped my pants, leaving the bathroom and out of the bar. Entering my car, I drove back to the pack land. My stomach tingling more and more the closer I got.

¶~

I park my Audi, stepping out of it and walked towards the main house. I look around and smiled at how my pack have improved. Strong warriors, everyone strong, pups play fighting and everyone happy. I smiled at myself and entered the house. I inspected the living room, dining room and kitchen seeing it was all cleaned and there was meals already made. First time that asshole did something right. I scoff at the thought of him. I took my meal labelled 'Alpha' and walked towards the elevator. I entered and pressed then buttons waiting for it to get me to the first floor. DingI stepped out of the elevator and walked to my best friend and Beta Justin, I stepped into his office seeing him reading a few things.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Just the contract for expanding lands"

"Signed it yet?" I sat down on the chair in front his desk.

"Was waiting for you to go through it as well, but yeah I did"

"Alright, give it to me and I'll go through it" He gave me and the papers and looked at the bowl I placed on his desk.

"What's that?"

"Don't know, Omega made it. Speaking of, where is he?" I leaned back on the chair.

"In your office. He came earlier saying that Taylor told him you wanted to see him, told him wait in your office"

I looked at him confused then realizing. "Oh right, I need him to watch over some of the pups later"

"Pack meeting?" He asked and I nodded, getting up and exiting his office. "See ya"