Part 2 - Chapter 36 - The Virus

Third Person's POV

Previously

"Ma, we can't come over today. We made plans to go for a camp trip again today." Mickey answered.

"Didn't Prince call you guys?"

"I don't... oh... shit." Mickey cursed under his breathe. "Ma, we completely forgot about that. I'm so sorry. We can reschedule the trip."

"Yes, Ma."

"N-No. No. Don't do that. I'm just really happy I got to see you all. And that makes the best early birthday present. I miss you guys a lot."

"Are you sure, Ma? We can reschedule." Mickey reassured.

"It's fine. I am one hundred percent sure. I love you all." Luke said standing up, and hugged each of his boys and his little girl, whispering small I love yous to them before they went to get ready for their trip. They promised to visit him after the trip, and sadly he had to hope in their words but still gave a smile. He then returned to the car after bidding his goodbyes to everyone and receiving apologies from Brandon.

"How did it go?" Prince asked.

"It was fine. They can't come over later though... they forgot and they planed a trip." Luke said.

"Luke... babe wait here." Prince said before he exited the car and ran to the entrance and back into the house. "Unbelievable, really fucked up." He whispered to himself angrily.

Prince marched to the living room of the house, with nothing but a furious expression on his face. He looked around the room, scanning for the people he wanted to talk about. When he did not see them, he walked further into the house until he heard the familiar laughter and voices. His anger grew as he heard there happiness expressed greatly, while there main parent, Luke, were basically begging for them to just visit him for once.

Prince cleared his throat, which gained the attention of the Luke's eldest boys. They turned around with a smile on their faces. Those smiles soon dropped when they spotted Prince's facial expression. Prince stood there staring at his lover's kids with such anger.

"Hey, Prince. What are you doing here?" Kelvin asked as he walked towards the older man.

"Why aren't you guys coming to Luke's early birthday celebration?" Prince questioned. He tried greatly to keep his anger under control, his breathing under control, and his mouth under control from speaking profanity to the werewolves that stood before him.

"We are going camping." Mickey replied from where he stood, with his siblings.

"When did you guys decide to go camping?" Prince questioned again.

"Today, why?" Mickey asked again, this time coming closer to where Prince stood, standing next to his brother, Kelvin.

"Why?" Prince asked as a breathy laughed came from him. "Are you seriously asking me 'why' right now?" He asked rhetorically.

"What do you me-" Mickey began, but was cut off by the elder man.

"I called you guys, inviting you all to the celebration. I even reminded you guys days before and you all agreed that you will be coming and now you're telling me that you guys are going camping? What kind of bullshit is that? Are you guys really that dumbfounded? Are you all that heartless?" Prince spat angrily. "You can't even visit Luke for one day. He has to beg you guys countless times just for a little visit, and you guys can't even do that! Now for a birthday celebration you guys turn him down... and in his face too! What is wrong with you all. I truly know that this isn't the group of children Luke has raised. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You guys should feeling fucking guilt." He continued to shout angrily. The boys and their mate lowed their heads in shame as Emilie looked angrily at Prince.