Part 2 - Chapter 7 - Recovering

3rd Person's POV (Luke's POV will be right after this section)

"My child. I have given you my strength. Break free. Fight. Fight til the end." Luke looks as she slowly disappears right after those words escaped her mouth.

His wolf suddenly took over with a sudden burst of power, strength and that's when things happened that no one understood. The ground began to shake and Luke was now tearing off the dozens of chains that was every where on his body. His both arms, his feet, his stomach, his neck and his waist. His eyes glowed and his body started to shine. He walks right through the wall of the house he was being trapped in and looked around his surroundings. It looked like a scene from those movies. Fire everywhere, the sky is nothing but dark, storm like clouds with lightening coming from them and nothing but heat and heat.

Luke's wolf senses a few familiar scent making him walk over unnoticeable to where Baphomet stood with Mickey fighting him. The he spot as another familiar scent rushed pass him followed by the smell of the only thing that can harm any wolf... wolfs bane. He watched as Michael pushed the knife into the back of Mickey's body making him scream that echoed though the sky. A scream that ached Luke's heart. It took that to trigger Luke and his wolf into doing something that no one would have expected. With Luke wolf in control, a bright ray of like beamed from his eyes, covering up everything that was near by. Luke imagined what everything was supposed to be like and then suddenly, that's what formed on the surface. Everything returned to normal and during that little space of time, Luke's wolf already was in front of Baphomet. He made one move at Luke's neck, but it was too late. He was gone.

 "Don't. Come. Near." Luke warned the wolves around him which only one person ignored.

He looked at his son, seeing the wolfs bane going through his bloodstream ready to take his body. Luke's wolf whimpered loudly, and yet again beamed a light that made the moon goddess herself appear.

"Transfer the bane in his blood to my body." He said looking at the moon goddess. The moon goddess stared at him with a frown on her face before doing the deed he wished for and then that was it. Everyone around including Luke collapsed on the floor. The mood goddess teleport them all to the forest, looking at Luke's body, a white tear drop escaping her eyes. She wished she can intervene but she'll be interfering with the cycle of life she created to go long with her wolves. She already knew what had happen to Luke and she knew that he knew as well. 

Luke's POV

I open my eyes slowly, a great amount of pain overtaking my body immediately. I move my hand to grab the knife that was now sticking out of my side attempting to pull it out. My body grew weaker and weaker with every second going by. My wolf instructed me to shift quickly and as I did, a rush of pain hit my abdomen making me lay down on the floor, panting with my tongue out of my mouth. The feeling of something move slightly against me made me look down at my tail. I saw a... a brown little pup that squirmed around slightly before it shifted automatically into human form. My wolf took control again and shifted back into our human form. I pick up the baby gently and placed it gently on my lap. He looked up at me then closed his eyes before going stiff, not moving not looking... alive.

"No. No. NO. NO!" I screamed as I caressed the body. Tears rolling down my cheeks onto his body. "Please I can't lose you. Your father didn't even know about you. Please don't. P-Please." I continue to sob while holding him close to my body.

I looked up to see my family standing there just feet away from where I sat on the dirt filled ground. I looked back down at the baby and smile weakly at it, my vision becoming blurry as I do so. "Michael will pay for this." I said while caressing the baby's skin. It grew harder to breath and my breathing started to get heavy, the dagger still in me.