Part 2 - Chapter 39 - Many Visitors

Third Person's POV

"We'll see you soon, Elder." Luke bid his farewells.

"See you there, Great One. We'll track your scent." The Elder said, said before hanging up the phone.

"That is pretty strange." Eryk said.

"I agree." Luke stated. "I should get back. Rydian is supposed to give us a tour, and I'm hungry." Luke stated.

"I'll walk with you." Eryk said.

Luke hummed in response, placing the money for the drinks on the counter, ignoring the protests that came from the Alpha wolf. Him and Eryk, then walked to the room, with the help of Prince's, the baby's, and Rydian's scent.

Little did they know, a darker wolf was on his way there, who was also a solution to the virus that is unknowingly spreading though the supernatural world, most importantly, the werewolf world. Baphomet was on his way to inform Luke on something important.

As they approached the VIP suite, the sound of cries sounded against their ears. Luke's parental instincts kicked in almost instantly, causing Luke to rush into the room and to his surprise the suite was unlocked. He looked around seeing Prince rocking a crying Damian.

"What happened?" Luke questioned.

"I don't know. He won't stop crying." Prince answered tiredly. "I've tried giving him a bottle, the pacifier thing, and I even checked if he needed to be changed... nothing worked." Prince added, with frustration.

"It's fine. Babies cry for any and everything. You're not doing anything wrong." Luke said. He walked towards Prince, gently taking the baby form his hand. Damian immediately stopped crying, and began to make giggling sounds.

"You have some type of magic because we've been trying since we got in the room to shut him up." Prince said, as he sat on the bed gently.

"I'm just very loved." Luke teased, with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." Prince replied jokingly.

"Shush, you silly human."

"Make me." Replied Prince, a smirk formed on his lips.

"It's not the time for that, my dear." Luke said, whilst setting down a now sleeping Damian into the provided crib that was close the the bed in their suite.

A grumpy and jealous Eryk watched the scenery from where he stood. He hated seeing Luke happy with someone else, and it hurts him even more to know that it was all his fault that Luke was with someone else.

"Oh, baby... you got a call." Prince spoke up.

"No, I didn't. I have my phone with me." Luke answered.

"No, I mean you got a call from my phone." Prince clarified, going through his phone.

"Who was it from?" Asked Luke, curiosity already taking over.

"From Mickey."

"Mickey?" Luke repeated. "What did he call for? Is everything alright?" Luke asked in a hurry.

"He said that he wanted to speak with you, and for you to call him back." Replied Prince, his hands running through his wild hair.

"Rydian, can we do this tour later on? I am expecting Ben and Bryan soon, and the elders are coming up here, and I'd like to call back Mickey just so I can know that everything is alright. And I would also love some rest." Luke rambled on.

"Of course. We can reschedule." Rydian said with a warm smile. He then excused himself, with a faint 'enjoy your stay'.

"Eryk, can you go please. If you don't mind. I don't want to be rude or anything. I really need to do some thinking. I'll give you a call when the elders are here, or they will probably find you, and you can show them to your room." Luke rambled again, an apologetic facial expression planted on his face.