Part 2 - Chapter 5 - Have A Heart

Eryk's POV

(Previously)

"L-Luke..."

"Shut it!" He exclaimed.

"Luke listen..."

"I said shut it!" He screamed at me.

"W-Why are you doing this to me?! WHY!" He shouted, the house beginning to shake as he shouted.

"It's not what it looks like, Luke. You need to calm down. I can't re--"

"Let me fucking guess, you can't remember what happened!" He cut me off and said. I nodded and looked at him, his eyes changing colour. "You weren't your fucking self!" He screamed again.

"Luke please just hear me out."

"Non! You're just the fucking same! Baphomet was right about you!"

"Who is that?" I asked.

"It's none of your fucking business! Go be with your fucking new mate."

"What do you mean by mate! We didn't do anything." I said.

"I can smell it Eryk. I thought you were better than this." He said.

Suddenly, Luke vanished into the air. I groaned in frustration and slammed my fist into the wall. I clothed myself and rushed downstairs to locateKīīng. When I did he was on the porch with an upset expression on his face.

"Kīīng, tell me what the fucked happened!" I shouted.

"Alpha I don't know. I promise. All I remember is seeing you with a guy and then he said something to me and that's it. Waking up next to you was the last thing." He explained.

"Something weird is going on. We need to find Luke. Go inform the Beta and let him tell everyone for me."

"Yes, Alpha." He said. "I'm sorry, Alpha." He apologize.

"It's fine,Kīīng. Just go do what I asked please."' I said, he nodded and went to do what I instructed.

I took my phone out and called Miss J, informing her what is happening. I was expecting to be yelled at but instead she replied with a "Oh shit. I'll be there now. I know what's going on." followed by the hang up tone.

With that said, Miss J showed up with the span of 3 minutes. I questioned her on how she got here so quickly. Her response being that she shifted and ran here. I nodded and allowed her to ask her question and whatever she knows about this whole situation.

"What happened exactly?" She asked with a slight facial expression of displease. I sighed and then opened my mouth to speak.

"The wolf who umm did the thing with me said he remember seeing a strange guy following me into the pack house, then he stopped him and that's all he remember until we got back to reality I guess you can say."

"And what is the last thing you remember?" She asked.

"Being in the packing lot near my car, when someone guy called me I think then that's it, until the bed thing as I said."

"And where's Luke? Do you know where he went or ran off too?"

"Well he kind of..." I scratched the back of my head trying to form the words where I won't sound stupid.

"He kind of what?" She asked.

"He sort of just...poof..."

"Spit it out you idiot!" She roared at me.