Chapter 20 - If Loving Was Enough

Luke's POV

One month later

This haven't been going smoothly with Michael nor Nelson. Since Michael told him lies about me, he won't stop asking me where I've been, or if I'm seeing someone else. I'm beginning to think that he doesn't trust me. I've gotten the confidence to tell him that I've fallen in love with him. Seems soon but love is mysterious, however, I don't think he feels the same way about me. He told me that he feels the same way, but he didn't say the words. Each time I tell him that I love him, he simply replies back with a casual "Me too" then kisses me or goes about his business. I've been spending most of my days for the past few months just with my boys and sometimes Miss J. I understand that Miss J has duties to do, and she's a very busy lady. I also understand that Nelson has alpha duties to do, but it would be nice to spend time with him for once. I love spending time with my kids, but I need time for love, not the love I feel towards my kids, but love a more romantic way. It's becoming stressful for me to cope with it. I've been able to do my duties as Luna, making sure everyone in the pack is comfortable and has their needs that's required fulfilled. However, I'm not having the needs I require. Almost everyone has found mates or has someone. I on the other hand, had a mate who rejected me, found someone who I was hoping to be my mate again but now I'm having weird thoughts. I sound selfish but if Nelson has time to go to the bar, or to do other non-alpha duties, then why can't it be spent with me.

I sighed getting off the bed as I couldn't sleep. It was 12:45 p.m. and Nelson hasn't been even come out of his office yet. I exited the room, walking down the hall and around the corner to where the Alpha's office is. I knocked on the door awaiting a response, which I never got. I opened the door and walked in to an empty office. I frowned and closed the door, now walking downstairs. I sighed again when the downstairs had just a few pack members playing a video game. I walked up to them to ask them if they had seen Nelson.

"Have you seen the Alpha?" I asked the three of them.

"I think he's at the bar, Luna." One of them answered after getting verification from the others around him. I nodded and walked outside to take in the fresh air. 

I walked around the grounds, the cold wind hitting my barely covered body. I had on one of Nelson's shirt, and shorts which I put on before leaving my room. I heard a crash and followed the sound. The sound of movement being heard a lot better, which seemed to be coming from the recently added tool shed near the garden which is behind the main house. Curiosity came over me as to what the sound was. I slowly walked up to the shed, being quiet just in case of emergency. I pushed open the shed door slightly making sure not to be seen. I peeped through it and saw a scene, I wished I didn't see. It was Nelson on top of someone's body. They were both naked as the scene was, well, the unknown body was having sex with Nelson, Nelson sort of riding the person. I looked in shock, freezing in a way. 

"Now it's my turn." The voice of Nelson said. He got off the person's body, which now turned out to be Michael's. I was now shocked even more, an emotion of not anger but sadness over coming my body. I watched as the person, who is now Michael bending over, and Nelson now starting to have sex with him, his hands on his waist and soft moans coming from their mouth, and the sound of little squeaks from when he was holding onto. I couldn't see anymore, I quickly rushed away from the shed, as quiet as I can, still in shock. I stopped in front of the house, unsure of what to do. Should I go back and confront them or should I just wait until later? 

My wolf already going crazy on the inside. I was trying my best to stay calm, not to breakdown from sadness, or anger. I decided the only thing that's help me right now is going for a run, to give my wolf the surroundings he needs to release the emotion we felt. I quickly disrobed and shifted, running immediately as I shifted. I ran into the forest, not caring the time, the danger, not  caring about anything right now. I stopped in the middle of the forest, giving my wolf full control after warning him to not do anything stupid. I kept and eye on his actions from the inside. Trees was being smashed down as he ran and ran not being able to concentrate. It's difficult to have your wolf accept someone after they've been rejected, and we did that. And was already planning on having a mated ceremony to make this official, but now I don't know.