Part 2 - Chapter 24 - Hot and Spicy

Third Person's POV

Luke continued to text Prince back and forth, when Prince asked Luke if he wanted to see a picture of him in a filter he got from an app. Luke agreed to seeing it and Prince sent the photo. Luke wouldn't lie, he knows that Prince is attractive both physically and personally and his emotions are going wild.

Their conversations carried on and on until he was interrupted by Miss J. She sat down next to him and played with the baby for a few minutes, watching carefully how Luke eyes light up while he texts. She spoke up, deciding to break the silence and noised of Luke's phone ringing each time he received a text.

"I think the twins found their mates." She said and Luke dropped his phone, his mouth opened in complete shock.

"You're kidding right?" Luke asked, his phone still on the ground, Miss J still playing with the baby, and Luke's still in shock.

"No, darling. They found their mates. At the same time as well." Miss J said and Luke cleared his throat, picked up his phone and sighed loudly, maybe a little too dramatically.

"I can't believe it. I only have one baby now. All of them are grown and with mates now." Luke said, his voice soft. Miss J rubbed his back slowly and gently, showing care and comfort. "Can you go get them for me? Just them two." Luke asked and Miss J nodded her head.

"Of course." She said and stood up from where she sat, next to Luke, then walked away in search of Emilie and Tommie.

Luke turned back on his phone and sent Prince texts, ranting about how he is loosing all of his babies. Prince kept on assuring him that none of his pups will ever leave him, and plus he still has little Davy to count on. Prince also teased him by sending a text message that read 'Plus you can have more babies in the future'. Luke rolled his eyes at the text message and turned back off the phone when he saw two pairs of feet in front of him. He looked up at them and motioned for them to sit. They sat down next to him, Emilie sitting on his left side and Tommie sitting on his right side.

"I heard some news." Luke started off saying, and they both grew  big smile.

"We have mates now, Ma." Tommie said, moving up and down on the seat in excitement.

"I'm so happy, Ma." Emilie added, grabbing Luke's left arm tightly, squealing in excitement as well.

"I'm happy as well, loves. I am really happy for my babies. Well you are no longer my babies now but I am really happy. But I have an important question... even though I think I know the answer already but I just want to make sure." Luke said and wrapped his arms around the both of his pups shoulders.

"What is it, Ma?" Emilie and Tommie asked in sync.

"Did either of your mates reject or accept you?" Luke asked and they leaned into his caring and loving touch.

"Nope. She accepted me." Emilie said and Luke smiled.

"He accepted me too." Tommie said.

"Then that is wonderful. Can you go get your mates for me? I would love to talk to them." Luke asked and they ran off in search of their loving mates.

Davy began to fuss up and soon after he began to cry. Luke moved forward on his seat a little, and picked up the little pup and Luke held the little baby's frame in his arms, rocking the baby gently. Luke was exhausted and completely bored, but he continued to wait. His phone continued to sound off a ringing tone but Luke was pretty much occupied with his pup in his arms. He knew he can easily reply back to who ever sent him a ton of text messages.

It was not fifteen minutes since Emilie and Tommie was sent to retrieve their mates, in order for Luke to speak to them and the wait kept a toll on Luke. He decided that it was best for him to get going. He assumed that the boys would be staying over with their mate, and possibly Emilie and Tommie as well. With that assumption, Luke stood up, placed down little Davy in the carrier, and picked up his phone, also placing it in the baby carrier. He walked over to his car and groaned when he realized that his keys were not in his pocket.