Part 2 - Chapter 4 - Brutality

WARNING: This chapter contains graphic sexual Gifs/Photos. If you do not wish to see this you can read until you see "Unknown POV". There's not much but it's in there so be cautious. Thanks! I warned so you know if you look, that's your fault <3

Eryk's POV 

(Previously in Chapter 3 - Unknown Visitor) 

"I just told you where I was, Eryk!" I shouted back. "What have gotten into you." I said, taking a step closer to him, reaching out my free arm to rub his biceps in comfort, trying to calm him.

"Get the fuck away from me, Omega!" He expressed loudly to me, followed by his hand hitting my left cheek, making me drop the bags and fall onto the floor from the unsuspecting blow from him. "Never lie to me again!" He added, his footsteps moving far away, leaving me onto the floor in shock, and hurt from what he just did.

AND

I walked up to the bedroom that belongs to myself and Eryk. I entered the room, seeing Eryk sitting on the bed, soon getting off the bed as he sees me. He rushed towards me, making me slightly flinch by his actions.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. I promise! I wasn't my self. Please, please forgive me." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

I sighed and then said. "Eryk, I love you but..."

Present

"But what?" I asked him, curiously. 

"B-But I don't know if we should be seeing each other right now. I want to be alone."

"Baby, I'm sorry please just hear me out, please." I begged, watching as he just stood there

"I just... I want to be alone, Eryk." He said again.

"Please just let me explain. You need to make me explain. I need to explain to you. Please let me explain, Luke. Please." I begged again, hoping for him to agree.

He sighed in defeat, leaning against the counter with tiredness written all over his face. He then decided to speak. "Sure, I guess." He said softly.

"I swear to you Luke. The only things that I can remember is being in the parking lot at work and then the last thing I remember was walking up to this room. That is when I realized what was happening." I explained. He sighed again, and ran his hand through his hair.

"I don't know what to say or think or even believe right now. You know what those things does to me, you know how Michael was, you know my struggles. The fact that it happened, whether you being yourself or not, that does not change the fact that I am hurt by it. My whole day has been stressful from the time I was making my way back here. This day has enervated me so much. I just want to see my pups and just be alone with them. Is that too hard to ask?" He said.

"I'm sorry, Luke. I'm so fucking sorry. But I can't just ignore the fact that it wasn't me who did that. Something happened and I wasn't myself. Also all of the kids are with Miss J for the night." I explained. 

"Can you just leave me to think please." He exclaimed. I nodded and stepped towards him, about to hug him as an apologetic gesture, but he only flinched slightly and looked down.

"Are you umm hungry or anything?" I asked as I stood at the door way. 

"Not anymore. Can you leave now please." 

"Yes, my love." I said, my wolf whimpering on the inside as to how it couldn't be of succor to our mate.

~