Chapter 16 - A Better Day

Luke's POV

2 weeks later

"Can I hug you?" I asked Mickey who stood in front of me for the first time since the last time I saw him. He nodded slowly, flinching when I knelt down. He then rushed into my arms hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his body, taking in his warmth and his scent. My eyes began to water from happiness that I finally have my son and also of sadness that I missed many parts of his life. I pulled away looking at him, looking at his features, his resemblance of his siblings and looking at my son. 

"This is your brothers, Bradley, Kelvin, Devin and Ricky." I said turning a little so he can them. He hugged them all together. I looked at them and smiled. "Alright, get in the car. Let's get going before it's late." I said drying the tears from that has fallen. The five of them got into the minivan all smiling and laughing at who knows what. I turned to Nelson and smiled. He walled up to me, wrapping my arms around my waist kissing my forehead. He took the keys from out his pocket and walked to the passenger side opening the door for me, then opening the slide door for Miss J to sit with the boys, then getting into the driver's seat. He started the car and the drove away. While driving various of people lined up the roads waving goodbye. "There's veggie burgers there if you guys are hungry." I said looking back at the boys. Miss J handed each of them a burger and took one for her self, handing me two. I asked Nelson if he wanted to wait until we get there to eat his, but he said no. I unwrapped the burger and placed it to his mouth. He took a bite, still looking at the road while a drove. I kept feeding him the burger until it was finished. 

"Mummy, can I have another?" I heard. I turned around to see who said it. I looked at the kids in the backseat. "Who asked?" I said. Mickey raised his hand a little making me smile brightly that he called me mummy. "Miss J are there anymore?" I asked. She looked in the bag shaking her head. "Here, take mine." I handed him my burger, making him smile towards me. I watched closely as he shared it with his brothers. 

My eyes got heavy as we've been on the road for about two hours. The boys have already fallen asleep, along with Miss J. 

"Take a little nap, doll." Nelson said to me making me blush. I closed my eyes, sleep overtaking me immediately. Not a horrible thing on my mind, just happiness. 

~

"Babe, get up." Some shock me making me open my eyes slowly.

"What?" I asked in a soft, tired voice.

"We're here." Nelson said. I sighed and unbuckled the seat belt, getting out of the car. I opened the sliding door, Miss J coming out with two bags, then Bradley, Devin, and Kelvin. Rickey and Mickey were still sleeping. Two of members of my now again pack came up to me helping me with the bags. I took Mickey out of the seat, holding him up, well at least trying to. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his head on my shoulder. Nelson came out and did the same with Rickey. 

We walked into the ground, the pack's link reconnecting again. I sighed and walked aside the boys and Miss J, Nelson in front. Members of the pack whom I remember looked at me then bowing down, along with new members. We walked into what seemed like a conference like room where I saw Michael, Justin, Taylor, My parents and Michael's parents. I set Mickey down when he woke up, Nelson doing the same to Rickey, and the others along with Miss J sitting next them. The other pack members entered the room taking their seats. I walked up to the stage where the council were along with Nelson. 

"You will now be greeted by your new Luna and Alpha." He said. Nelson took the microphone first. 

"Hello everyone, My name's Nelson Stade and I'm the new Alpha here. This pack is going to be changed around with me following the orders of your once Luke Moore, who as many of you know is the white wolf." He said, gasps filling the room. "As Alpha, it is rare that I go under the order of a Luna, however, as I said, things are going to change. Please welcome your true Luna, Luke Moore." I sighed and walked up.

"I don't have much to say, there's going to be new changes for the better to this pack and whoever has a problem with it, cover your ears kids.." I said waiting for them to do so. "Whoever has an issue, go fuck yourself. I'm not the little and I quote "worthless omega" anymore." I said walking off the stage sitting with my five boys. 

"Alright members, you can go to your duties as normal." The council leader said.

I stood up with the kids behind me all yawning. "Umm, can you go find them a place to sleep. The room I asked for." I told Nelson. He nodded, pecking my lips then going off with them. I walked with Miss J slowly out the room but was then stopped by My family and Michael's. 

"Luke, I just want to apologize for the way we've treated you." Mrs Marshall said. 

"It's okay. I guess." I smiled. She hugged me, making me flinch a little by the thoughts, but then hugged her back, then Mr Marshall.

"Good to have you back." Taylor said. I've always liked her. She never hurt me. 

"Brother, I-I'm really sorry. It was foolish of me to..." Justin said.

"It's fine. I still love you. I've never stopped loving you guys. You're my family." I said, making them feel a little guilt. I hugged him, then my mother and then my father. I walked away not bothering to hear the rest of things from them knowing it'll just be useless apologizes. 

I was about to walk away when Michael stopped me. "I don't want you to be with him. You're my mate and you belong to me, Luke." He said. 

"The last time I checked, I was  worthless piece of shit and a disgrace of a person to be your mate." I said walking away with Miss J

"Goodnight, Miss J, I'll see you tomorrow." She kissed my head. 

"Goodnight, darling. Give my babies a kiss for me." She chuckled going to her now new room in the pack's main house. 

I walked up to the newly topped floor trying to forget the horrors that took place in this house. I walked into the kids new room, they were all asleep. I kissed their forehead and entered the door connected to their room that leads to Nelson's and I new room. Nelson was on the bed reading a book. I removed my clothing, only leaving an underwear and one of his shirts. I climbed into bed with him snuggling next to his side. He put down his book, turning off the lamp and kissed me. 

--------------------

Thanks for reading