Chapter 15 - The Unbelievable

Michael's POV

"Why couldn't you just love me?" He said in a softer voice, the surrounding of clouds still around him. "You hurt me, why?" He said again, a tear running down his cheek. "I loved you and you hurt m-me, why?"

"Omega, shut the fuck up. Who wants a worthless piece of shit like you? No one! You're never going to be with me, whether we are mates or not. And you're never going to see Mickey. Now step the fuck away from me!" I said in rage.

Yet again a force of wind pushed against a tree. I looked at Luke. His eyes glowing a yellow like color with tears running down his cheeks. He walked towards me the sight of lightening filling the sky followed by loud burst of thunder. At this point, I'm terrified as to who the little omega has turned to. Then it hit me.

"It can't be. You're a..." Before I could've finished my sentence my body was now being lifted in the air. I looked down at Luke, who has nothing but anger and sadness on is face.

"Luke, calm down. It isn't worth it." Someone said. Luke didn't take his attention off me.

I was dropped to the floor. I groaned in pain which was a first for me. He walked up to me looking me in the eye. Nothing bit hurt was being shown in his eye.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why what?" I asked back.

"Why hurt me, Alpha?" He asked again softly.

"I-I don't know. You're not of standards to the pack nor are you to being my mate." I said honestly.

"I just wanted to be happy with my mate, but I was given you." He said looking straight in my eyes. The ground started shaking. I look at him back, the tears that was running down his cheeks somehow appearing to be going upwards. He closed his eyes, a now big circling cloud came around us. I was not back in the air again, along with him.

The cloud disappeared revealing that we were now in another surrounding. A more forestry environment. The sound of breaking an object breaking hit my ear. Then a hard blow to my body hit me followed by another and another. By this time, I was extremely weak, my clothing teared up and bits of blood on my skin. He walked back up to me, his tiny hand around my neck squeezing down.

"Luke...stop." I gasped. His eyes now glowed red, his wolf possibly taking over.

"You don't love us. Why should we care?" His wolf asked. His grip around my neck getting tighter, blurriness in my eyes soon appearing.

"Luke....please..." Darkness soon came and the last thing I remembered was Luke's face.

I opened my eyes, squinting it whole it adjusts to the light. I coughed at the feeling of something on my throat.

"Ah, you're awake." I heard a male voice which was my fathers. "Get dressed, I'll explain on the way to the council." He said leaving the room.

I got dressed slowly as pain shot through each part of my body. The images of what happened playing in my head.

When I finished, my father exited the little health clinic. We got in his car and drove to the destination.

"Explain now, please." I said to him.

"Luke's the white wolf. We messed up badly, son. All of us." He said.

"I still don't understand."

"Get it in your head! We did horrible things to the fucking white wolf."

"How would we have known?" I asked.

"Just...get out." He said as he stopped the car. He got out of the drivers side while I stepped out.

"Your mother and the others are already there. I called and they are supposed to be here." He said while we walked back into the building. We walked straight to the white door again, going in.

"So nice to see you're awake." The same elder from before said. My mother, the Moore's and my sister were standing before them.

"Let's being. Alpha, Beta, former leaders of the Red Moon Pack, you stand before us for evaluation of previous and longstanding events. You broke rules, did damage and did the unthinkable. Not only did you mistreat and disown an omega, the strongest wolf kind by heart, but you also the white wolf."

"Elder, we..." I said.

"Not finished." He said shutting me off. "You mistreated a pack member, you mistreated an omega, you disowned an omega, you enslaved an omega and you disowned your mate and Luna for holding the title of an omega, the omega carried pups which one was soon taken from him, he was banished from the pack. You've broken many rules of the werewolf world. Not only was those rules broken because of an omega but the omega who turned out to be the white wolf." He added.

"You are an absolute disgrace and embarrassment to the werewolf world. No wolf should be treated badly because of their title. Higher ranks like yourself should praise an omega for all the hard work and struggles they go through just for a pack's sake." Another elder added.

"We hereby impeach the current Alpha of the Red Moon Pack along with his Beta, from their positions. You'll be sentenced to never rule a pack again. The position of Alpha and Luna will be given to Luke Moore and Nelson Stade. You'll remain members of the pack as requested by Luke. As for the others you'll be striped of your former ranks and power as well remaining members of the pack." He said shocking us all.

"You should be lucky he didn't kill you when he wanted to." He said looking at me. "Your whole pack will be sentenced to manual labor of the new pack grounds until it is finished. The new leaders will take over immediately and will be arriving at the grounds a week from now. If the grounds isn't finished by then, immediate enslavement and punishment will take action to each and everyone including all of you."

"Now have a nice day." The head elder said.

--------------------

Thanks for reading. Updates will be back to normal from today. With everyday having an update.