Chapter 29 - Double Trouble

Luke's POV

Three Days Later

"Ahh, f-faster..." I said between breathes. He grunted and kept on thrusting. His rather large member grown and soon he were knotted. His pleasurable, large amount released inside me. He kept on thrusting even though we knotted, which made me moan even louder as he hit my prostate over and over again while he cums. He soon slowed down and hovered over me, looking at me with a smile. The sweat from his body dripping onto my body. He gently laid on top of me, not putting all of his body wait. As we wait for our knot to break. 

"You're so beautiful and sexy." He whispered in my ear. I just smile, unable to even talk, my body still overwhelmed by pleasure. My eyes grew heavy and I started to get tired. I knew we would be like this for a while. So I simply gave away and closed my eyes, allowing sleep to overtake. 

I opened my eyes, a sudden urge to move as Eryk's heave body weight pressed down on me. I shook his shoulder, earning a slight hum from him. I did it again and he placed his head on the croak of my neck. 

"Eryk? You're heavy." I said in his ear.

"Hmm...... oh....Sorry." He said. He slowly pulled out of me and rolled to the next side of the bed, looking at me.

"We need to shower." I said. He smiled, nodded and then yawn. He got off the bed, very naked, and came to my side and lifted me up. I smiled and pecked his lips softly. We placed me on the toilet seat. I watched him, as he turned on the tap, water falling into the tub. He then added a bottle of what seemed to be bubble soap. He turned off the tap and the lifted me up again, this time setting me down in the tub. The warm water relaxing my little soar problem. He closed the door and then came into the tub. I stood up slightly and then sat down, this time between his leg. My small body fitting perfectly. I leaned back, my head on his chest and his arm around my body. He  placed his chin on the top on my head and then started to take little handfuls of water, dropping it on my shoulder, while he rubs my soft skin.

He picked up the bar of beauty soap and started to rub my skin with it. My arms, my shoulders, my arms, my body, my feet. No where was missed. He then started to rinse my body off. I stood up, him unclogging the tub. I turned on the shower and let the water do a better job at rinsing my body. He started to rub the soap on his body, soon joining me under the falling water of the shower. 

We rinsed our bodies off, helping each other and then exited the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist, him doing the same. I stood in front of the sink, took my toothbrush, placed toothpaste on it and proceeded to brushing my teeth. The sound of a hairdryer sounded making me look to the side where he was drying his hair. I finished brushing my teeth, him then going to brush his while I dried my hair.

"Are you going to Red Moon today?" He asked me, referring to my former pack. Well not former but, you know.

"Yeah, I'm not staying long. Just to do what the council asked me to do which is see the progress and everything." I said. "Plus to visit Miss J." I said. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I have a little meeting with the council actually. Going to be boring but it won't be long." He said. We both then walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where we dried our skins and got clothed. "I wanna take you and the kids to this new restaurant that opened down in town." He said.

"When I get back, hopefully you'll be done with your meeting, we can go." I said, while brushing my hair. I placed a regular flip flops on my feet, not in the mood to wear any shoes. "I'll go see if the boys are ready. Plus I have to talk with them."

"I'm heading out right now, so I can quick returning to you." He said. He walked up to me and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, his hands gently squeezing on my butt. "Mine!" He growled in my ear.