Part 2 - Chapter 22 - They Don't Change

Third Person's POV

"Just get over here. Grab what you need and just come on." Luke said and Prince dug through is tent, grabbing a few things from it. He walked under the umbrella and they both walked back to a small house that was next to the main house.

"Wow... you are letting a wolf killer into your pack ground." Prince teased and Luke groaned.

"Do not remind me." Luke said and unlocked the small guest house. "There is everything you might need in here. If you need anything else um... you can call me. Bye now." Luke said and ran out of the house, towards the main one.

"Hey, Luke! Thank you. This is really nice of you, love!" Luke closed the door behind him and waled to the gaming room where Bryan, Ben, Emilie, Tommie, and little Davy were. He sat down on a bean bag and watched the four play a video game, whilst Davy were sleeping soundly in his crib.

It was now the next morning and the clock read that the time was thirty five minutes past the hour of six a.m. Luke was already been awake for about fifteen minutes now, preparing breakfast. In a kitchen that held so much memories in it. Memories that he wished could have just vanish from his mind over the years. He stopped after he finished making coffee, he looked around the kitchen and shook his head. He quickly made breakfast made breakfast and kept it in the oven for whoever wants to take. It was rather early so he knew that no one would be down at the moment.

Prince Sterling came to his mind and he decided that since he already invited a bloody werewolf hunter into his pack, offering breakfast would not make any difference. So that is what Luke did. He plated some pancakes, with a few berries and whipped cream on top of it then exited the house, heading over to the guest room where Prince stayed for the night due to thunder storm that slammed the area last night. The three guards that were assembled around the guest house greeted Luke and Luke sent them back a kind greeting and gesture. He informed them that they can leave their posts and go to the house and enjoy breakfast.

Luke knocked on the door, even though he can simply barge in since he is technically the owner of the pack but he does respect privacy, so he would not do such a thing. The door opened revealing a shirtless Prince, who had messy hair, and was in sweat pants. He smiled when he saw Luke standing there, who wore his pajama outfit that was something that seemed to be like lingerie. Prince checked Luke out and licked his lips slowly before Luke spoke up, snapping him out of his dirty minded thoughts.

"Hey, Prince. Good morning! How did you sleep?" Luke asked and Prince moved out of way, his index finger signalling Luke to come into the house.

"I slept fine. Thank you again. My whole camp site probably fell down with all the bad weather there was last night." Prince responded and leaped up, to sit on the table.

"That is good. I'm glad you slept well. And I was just doing what I thought was right." Luke said and Prince could not help himself, he just stared at Luke adoring how and different Luke is. Luke went from this mighty leader to this kind and sweet and caring person.

"What is that you got there?" Prince pointed to the plate Luke held in his hand.

"Oh uh I made you breakfast. It is pancakes with some berries, strawberries and blue berries, and I didn't know if you wanted butter or whipped cream on top so I guessed and I put whipped cream instead. I hope that is alright." Luke said, and sent a smile to Prince, passing him the plate that was filled Prince's  breakfast, as well as a fork.

"Thank you. I do not mind. I eat everything... everything." Prince sent and winked in Luke's direction. Luke looked away and tried his best not to blush at the tease.