Chapter 19 - Does Love Exist?

Luke's POV

"Tell me the truth. Why can't you tell me the truth?!"

"What truth, Nelson?" I replied, trying my best to calm down.

"Why were you messing around with Michael?!" He shouted, which surprised me. I looked at him in shock.

"Why would I be messing around with someone who I want nothing to do with?" I questioned.

"You're not answering my question."

"And you're not answering mine either." I stated.

"If this is how it's going to be then I don't think I see a possible future, Luke."

"You're believing Michael's bullshit. You don't know nothing about, yet you believe every word he told you." I sat down on the bed.

"You're not making me believe you, so why should I believe you and not him?"

"Are you seriously asking that right now?" I asked him.

"Answer me!" 

"Why are you doing this? You know more about me than him and you believe him, why?" I asked. "You should believe me because you're the only one other than Miss J whom I've told everything about my life to. You know everything, but you can believe him if you want." I said sadly, then got up from the bed and left the room, leaving him standing there.

I walked outside looking for the boys, when I saw them running around. "Boys come here." I called out. They came immediately. 

"Yes, mummy?" They said.

"Follow me." I told them. I walked into the forest with them beside me. When we reached to a little further in the forest, I stopped and looked at them. "Want to go for a run in your wolves?" I asked them. They all agreed and then started to quickly take off there clothing, folding it then placing them by a tree, just like I thought them to do. I watched as Mickey followed his brothers in doing so. After I told them to turn around, I took my clothes off and did the same process. I shifted into my wolf walking up to them. Mickey looked at my wolf with widen eyes, his fingers running through my fur. I mind-linked then to shift and they did. I watched as Mickey's wolf has little bits of white and light colored fur, the I looked at the others whose fur is similar to mine. 

"Okay, stay at the side of me, we're going to walk around first then we'd run." I mind-linked them.

"Yes, mummy." They said in sync, which doesn't surprise me. Mickey has been doing the in sync thing with them since he met them. 

We walked slowly thorough the forest, the boys play fighting while as we do so. We then stopped by the pond I used to come to before I was banished. I watched as they lapped from the pond. I walked up to them, licking their heads. By doing that, they all decided to play fight. I nibbled on their fur softly, earning little growls from them. After out little play fight, we decided to go for run after they kept asking like little impatient wolves. "Okay, ready, set....go!" I said as I made sure they ran off first. I ran behind them in a normal pace, just for safety purposes. I picked up my speed when they started running faster. We ran between trees, jumping over fallen ones and finally coming to a stop at the end of little trail. I playfully growled at them making then dash off again. I chased after them, running purposely slow so they can be ahead. They ran into the forest free ground, where some of the pack members were chatting or training. I ignored them and continued to chase my boys who was now running around, and between pack members, with me doing the same as I chased after them. 

We came to a stop, laying on the grass together. They all lay around me, with their heads on my furred stomach or back. Bradley's placed his head on my back, along with Rickey and Kelvin. Mickey and Devin placed their heads on my stomach and rib area. Pack members looked at us, some with shock and some with adoring looks on their face. I raised my head and licked each of their heads.