Part 2 - Chapter 44 - The Lunar Burst Begins

Third Person's POV

"It's all my fault." Mickey replied in guilt.

"You're a disgrace." Prince uttered out directly at Mickey before turning on his heels, walking up the stairs and into his room where Luke resided.

"He'll come around." Ricky said.

"How do you know that?" Mickey asked.

"Because I know it. He still talked to me, Tommie, and Devin through the link. He doesn't feel safe around the rest of you." Whispered Ricky. "I'm just gonna..... go outside." He ran out before any more questions could be asked.

Meanwhile, Luke looked out of the window, smiling brightly at the pack's pups running around. After rediscovering his abilities a few days ago, to no ones knowledge, he walked away form the window closing the door with the wind.

"They're here." Was all Luke heard before he stood up from the sofa, walking quickly to the entrance of the main house. "Here they are." A pack wolf said, motioning to the group of elders that awaited Luke.

"Thank you, John."

"You're welcome, Luna." The pack member returned the formal phrase, now excusing himself.

"Luke, we've heard the news."

"I assumed you would have." Luke said, ushering the group of elders into the living room. "Please, make yourself at home." He kindly requested.

"Thank you." One replied, the others sitting comfortably on the sofas that lit up the living room. "Now..... we have some news. A lot actually." The eldest of the group began, going straight to the point.

"Good or bad news?" Luke hesitantly asked.

"Some good, some bad. Shall we?"

"Yes, please."

"Alright. Well, firstly, we've located The Marshall's papers and are officially putting the land under your command, legally to the human population that is. We don't need humans coming up here investigating after all these years. We also found bank accounts across the country, we need your confirmation on what to do with the money. Do you want us to put it in your account?"

"No. Give it to other packs on behalf of us." Luke replied without allowing a second to pass by.

"Very well. There's also your ex-mate's account with a large amount as well. What do you want us to do with that?" He asked.

"Split it individually to the pups I had with him."

"Alright-y then." The elder hummed, whilst the others took note of what was being mentioned and requested. "There's also your parent's inheritance."

"I'll have it. I know exactly where to put that towards." Luke hummed, nodding to himself.

"Got it. Also, we found out some stuff about Jane, that I think you may want to know about."

"What's that?" Questioned the omega.

"She was born to a hybrid. So she's not 100% wolf bloodline." He answered.

"And?"

"She can be dangerous." He added. "She can be triggered by something that could mess her up and bring danger to you and your loved ones."

"I've known her for so long, she has been nothing but kind and loving, even motherly towards my family and I." Luke said, defending Miss J.

"Yes, we understand that, but you never know what can hap-"