Chapter 3 - What's going on?

Luke's POV

I woke up, the memories of last night replay in my head. Does this means he accepts me? I was so confused about everything. Here I am laying on the alpha's bed with the alpha's arms around my body. It seems to good to be true.

I tried moving out of his arms but as I shifted a little bit out of it, I was pulled back. "Alpha?" I shook his body. "Alpha, get up please" I shook him harder.

"What?"

"I need to pee, can you release me?" And with that he released his grip on my body. I got off the bed my bum hurting slightly as I walk towards the bathroom. I peed, wash my hands and went back out.

I looked at the time, seeing it was almost 6am. I put my clothes off and left his bedroom, taking the stairs down and then into the basement. I went to the bathroom and showered, and brush my teeth. I dried myself off and got dressed into a red skinny jeans, black vans, and a white T-shirt.

I ran up stairs into the kitchen and began to do my chores. I made breakfast for the pack and set the table covering each plate of meal with a lid and then walked outside. I grabbed the hose, turning it on spraying the garden. After that, I went back into the house hearing laughter and conversation in the kitchen. "Breakfast, garden, what else this morning?" I spoke to myself thinking of my duties for the day. I remembered and quickly walked to the closet near the stairway and pulled out the vacuum cleaner. Today's the pack's anniversary, the day it was created and I have a lot to do. I began vacuuming the living room. After I was finished, I felt so tired. I decided to sit down for a few minutes.

Soon enough I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes and saw my brother looking at me.

"What're you doing laying around, Omega?!"

"I-I.."

"You have a job to do, get to it now!" He snapped pulling me off the sofa onto the floor. "Y-Yes, Beta" I said getting up slowly.

I entered the kitchen and started looking at the menu for the day. I sighed and stared getting all the ingredients.

"Need some help here?" I turned around and saw Miss Jen. The oldest omega of our pack. She's in her late 40's. It's so rare for an omega to be born in the world of werewolves that the oldest omega so far is her. The youngest being myself.

"Yes please." I said softly, smiling at her. She walked towards me and took the bowl from my hand. I turned on the oven and started to chop a few veggies.

Jen and I both finished and in time too. All the pack members and other guests entered the stage room. I went back to the basement and looked out the window at the moon. I haven't seen Alpha all day and I'm starting to think if he really wanted me or not. I lay on the mattress that's on the floor and looked at the ceiling.

3 weeks later

I was sitting in Alpha's office waiting for him to come. He told me to stay in his office until he cones back. Things has been pretty much the same. I'm still treated the same by everyone. I'm still the disappointment in the pack, still doing every chore, still being bashed at by everyone. The only thing that's different is the Alpha isn't as mean. That doesn't mean that he likes me. He doesn't show that he likes me or even loves me. We're mates and he doesn't act like we are. He isn't as affectionate as he was the night we mated officially.

I've been waiting now for about 45 minutes. My body becoming uneasy as I've been sitting for awhile. My fingers began tapping the table. Then another finger, and another. Now I'm tapping each of my fingers 5 times on the table. I hate when this happens, it makes me feel crazy. I sigh, my fingers still tapping away. It's been almost an hour and the door finally opened behind me. I know it's Michael because his scent immediately hit my nose making my wolf howl inside. My wolf Ty isn't sure if Michael's wolf even wants to be with us because his wolf hasn't even spoken to him.