Part 2 - Chapter 1: Finding Truths

Welcome to the first chapter of Part 2 of this book (the sequel), I hope you enjoy.

Michael's POV

I stood at the bedroom door of my kids, watching them sleep peacefully. It was about 03:45 am and Nelson hasn't made it home yet. Am I worried? No. Am I angry? Yes, furiously angry. After the little talks over and over and over about what he's been doing, it doesn't seem like he is being truthful to his work at all. He promised to stop messing around, he promised to stop coming home at a late time, he promised to spend more time with his kids, he promised to love me. And do I get those things that he promise? Does he go truthful to his word and actually do the things he said and promised he'd do? No! He doesn't, and I'm really tired and fed up of all of it. I do not feel his love, I do not see any progress in our relationship, and I'm only staying strong for the sake of our pups. But I am at a point where I need to know other things. What happened that makes him changed this way? Sure he cheated on Luke with me, but I didn't think he'd end up doing the same to me over and over. Even if we hooked up years, years ago.

"So what is on your mind?" Jordan asked me. 

"I think I should visit the elders and find out some information, what do you think?"

"What are you going to tell Nelson?" He asked again.

"I'll just tell him that I'm going on a little trip with Luke, along with the kids."

"Why with Luke? Are we going with him?" 

"Well from what I know, Luke and Eryk are going back to the town where Eryk is from, which happens to be where the elders are located. So I can go along and get all the information I need."

"Alright. But what about me?"

"You're coming with me of course." I said leaning on the doorway of the kids' bedroom. 

"Okay. I'm a little tired. Where do I sleep?" He asked.

"There's a guest room you can sleep in. Right next to my bedroom." I said, smiling at him. 

"Alright, thanks for having me here. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, or should I say Good early morning." I said watching him chuckle softly as he walk towards the guest bedroom. 

I closed the door of the kids' bedroom and head down the stairs, and into the living room. I sat down on the sofa, random things coming to mind. I then decided to take a lay down on the sofa, looking at the ceiling. My thoughts went to Jordan. 

His full name is Jordan Whittaker, and he's a human that somehow knows about this supernatural world. I met him sleeping in the little shed we have in the back of our house. It was somehow shocking to me and a lot of people to know that he wasn't spotted when he crossed the pack's bounder. The now leader Miss J as we call her, and as she wants us all to call her, she welcomed him in the pack as he showed no sense of danger to the pack and he's basically one of us, he knows a lot of things about our world and he's coming to be of much help. He has brown curly hair, blue eyes, he's pretty build, and pretty handsome. 

You maybe wondering what he is doing in my house. I invited him to stay here. After talking with him, from the first time, he is such an amazing person. For a human, he knows so much about our lifestyle and he is such a good help even when you do not ask for it. He is so good with the kids and as you may guess, Nelson does not have a fond of him. 

~

"Okay, call me when you get there. Love you." Nelson said on the other end of the phone line.

"I love you too. " I said, then hung up the phone. 

"Alright! Follow our car." Eryk said then walked towards their car, along with Luke.