Part 2 - Chapter 23 - Strong Connections

Third Person's POV

They got out and walked inside the main house. Luke introduced Prince Sterling to his kids via pictures only and everyone of the pack. A few loud footsteps echoed through the house and a man that was extremely tall walked out of the kitchen. Everyone eyed down the stranger and wondered why he was in the house.

"I m here for Miss J. Please present her to me at once." The man said, his eyes pitch black and he was extremely scary.

"Who are you?" Luke asked.

"I am Miss J's....."

"Hey, what's up Alpha Mercier!" Kelvin exclaimed towards the man. Luke looked at his son in confusion, then him, along with Devin, Mickey, Ricky, and Bradley walked up to the man, sharing high fives.

"Boys..." Luke said, grabbing the attention of his five boys. They all turn around and face Luke with smiles planted on their face. "What are you doing back already? I thought you were staying over at your mate's house for  few days?" Luke asked.

"We forgot to pack uh some things..." Mickey answered and moved his eyebrows a little before walking up to Luke, whispering something in his ear.

"Oh." Luke said, trailing the 'oh'. "Well... have fun. But who is that? Do you know that man?" Luke asked, pointing to the man that was pretty much unknown to him and a few others of the pack.

"Yeah! He is the alpha at Zachary's pack." Kelvin exclaimed. And the other four boys walked out of the room to retrieve their items from their room.

"Oh... okay well you should go get your... things." Luke said and Kelvin jogged out of the room leaving Luke, Prince, and others that were in the room alone. "So... so you are the alpha at that pack, huh?"

"Yes, I am, Sir." The alpha answered.

"Well my name is L-"

"Luke... the white wolf. It is a pleasure of meeting you, great one." The man said and bowed down to Luke. Luke laughed and the man stood back up.

"Lovely to meet you as well... uh..." Luke paused awaiting for the alpha to tell him his full name.

"Brandon Mercier." The alpha answered and smiled at Luke. Luke smiled back and shook the alpha's hand.

"If I may ask and I hope it is not rude but what are you doing here?" Luke asked and the alpha seemed to be taken back by the question, seeming a little flustered by it.

"My apologies, great one. I came here to see Miss J, as you may call her."   Brandon Mercier said and smiled a little. "She's my mate." He said and Luke simply nodded his head.

"You are so young. I am pretty shocked you are mated to her." Luke said not trying to seem rude or anything.

"That is true. I am young." He chuckled and continued to speak. "I was indeed shocked when I found her, but I could not be any happier. With all the respect for you as I say this in your presence, but she is pretty damn sexy. Especially for a lady of her age. She is extremely sexy. Really freaking hot." The alpha said and Luke laughed.

"You are right. I am not offended by it, though it is weird hearing someone call your mother figure such things, but I can not lie. You are right about her. I am glad she finally has someone else. You seem like a lovely person but I have something to say, if you do not mind." Luke said with a smirk.

"And what is that, Sir?" Brandon said and Luke walked closer to him, the alpha tensing up a little.

"If you ever and I mean ever do anything to hurt that lady... you will regret it. That is just a warning." Luke said and the huge alpha tensed up some more, completely scared of the small man in front of him. What made it worse is that Luke said it with a smile on his face, making it creepy, and even more scary.