1 - The Birth of the Omega

**author's note:

 It's my first story I have ever written. This is a wuxia boy x boy novel. It's quite slow-paced because I want to emphasize the mc's way of martial arts and magic too. It's a fantasy novel so bear with it. The romance will go later :) ALSO YOU MIGHT ENCOUNTER A LOT OF GRAMMAR ERRORS -- LIKE REALLY A LOT!  just warning you. Lack visuals because I've been busy to draw much lately. So sorry, I'll add them once I get my schedule work themselves up. Thank you for reading <3 

**endnote.

It's already past 11 in the evening but the manor's lights are still open and everyone is still awake. There is a group of people who are currently waiting outside the Lady's bedroom. A man with a long black hair that is all the way to his back is pacing back and forth in front of the door. This man has an elegant aura on him adding up the fact that he had a body that is sculpted like a God but in spite of that you can tell that he is currently worried because his eyebrows are knitted together forming a frown while one of his hand is currently under his chin. The man's name is Fenrir Bellaire. He is in his mid 30's but his appearance is still like of someone in his 20's.

"What is happening? Why is Yuelier taking so much time on giving birth? It wasn't this long when Reiya had given birth to Mikhael. Could it be something isn't right? " Fenrir worriedly asked.

"Don't worry Lord Fenrir, Miss Yuelier is a strong woman. Don't forget she is on the rank of a saint. " The elder that was standing near the door consoled him.

"Ah yes. You have a point. But sti--" just before the Lord finished what he is saying a loud cry echoed from the queen's door.

"Uwaaaaahhh-----" that is a baby's first cry.

"That's the baby!!!" The lord hurriedly went to the door--you can obviously see in his eyes the excitement and happiness. Everyone in the manor wanted to hurriedly go into the room as well to see the baby but they know that they have to wait for a while to do that.

Inside the door, is an elderly woman and two beautiful women. One of the beautiful women is currently sitting on the bed holding a baby while the other is standing beside her looking cheerfully at the baby with a hint of excitement in her eyes as well.

"Fenrir -- my husband... Look at our baby. It is a healthy boy. " The beautiful woman with a fair white skin perfectly matched with a light brown hair fondly looked at him while lovingly holding her newborn child.
Her name is Yulier Bellaire. She is currently in her mid 20's. She is the second wife of Fenrir.

"Yes yes. He is beautiful like you." Fenrir said lovingly while kissing Yulier's forehead and stroking the baby's hair.

"I can agree on it. He had the same eye color as Sister Yulier. Can I hold him too? Can I? " The other woman said excitedly. This woman is named Reiya Bellaire, she is the first wife of Fenrir. Her beauty is comparably as perfect as Yulier but unlike Yulier, she had a jet black hair. She is in her early 30's but her beauty is ethereal.

"Haha, of course, Sister Rei. Come hold him too. " Yulier smiled and extended her hand.

You may want to ask why Fenrir have 2 wives. It is actually pretty normal for nobles to have multiple wives as long as he can support the wellbeing of the family. The first wife and second wife don't have any problem with it as well since they can normally depend on each other and even have a bond as strong as siblings. In this manor-- Yulier and Reiya are best of friends and they even treat each other like real sisters. Fenrir is actually thankful for that. He loves both of his wives because both of them are his true mates.

"Aiyo-- you two really -- what will be our son's name?" Fenrir asked while cooing at the adorable baby on Reiya's arms.

"How about we stick to our original decision... Naming him Yulrir. A combination of our name? " Yulier answered.

"Yulrir--that i-" Fenrir replied but abruptly cut off by Reiya.

"Haha, it is a good name! I find the name unique and beautiful. Why did I not thought of it when we named our son Mikhael over. He could have named Reirir or even Fenya--- Hahaha. Is that right baby Yulrir? " Reiya said cheerfully while cooing Yulrir in her arms.

Sighing in defeat without hearing his side, Fenrir could only agree with his two wives.

"Milords..." the elderly woman called out with a weak voice.

Everyone turned their attention to the elder. This elder is called Lou. She is the family's personal servant and doctor. She's already on her 90's but her appearance is the same as someone from her 40's.

"Auntie Lou.. I told you to just call us by our name. No need for formalities. You've been part of our family ever since I was a baby. I have so much thanks to you. " Fenrir replied calmly. Reiya and Yulier nod as well in agreement.

"Thank you. It is my honor to serve this family---uhmm by the way... About the young lord... " Elder Lou continued hesitantly.

"Young lord... You mean Yulrir?" Sensing how Elder Lou is acting Yulier asked with a hint of concern on her face.

"Yes... About the young lord's body... It seems like he is... an omega. " Elder Lou said weakly.

"What?!?" Yulier and Reiya asked the same time.

"A-are you sure about that Auntie Lou?" Fenrir asked stuttering.

Elder Lou nodded and continued. "Yes. I scanned his body with my soul sense and I confirmed it. His meridians is that of the Omegas." Elder Lou is on a rank of deity so she could use soul sense efficiently.

"Thats... " Fenrir is on a rank of deity too so he could use soul sense as well and confirmed what Elder Lou said and knitted his eyebrows in concern.

"Fen... If that's true... Our son would have a difficult life... " Yulier added with her eyes going watery.

"I--If everyone would know about this. They might take Yulrir away from us. We cannot absolutely allow that. " Reiya looked at Yulrir sadly. The newborn child is currently waving her small hands innocently.

"Let's keep this secret from now on. We can just announce that our child is a beta and keep him out of the world's view. Yulrir is still a child. The world would go after him if him being an omega if spread out. I believe I can trust Auntie Lou to keep this secret. " Fenrir looked calmly at Elder Lou.

"Yes... Absolutely. I've actually set up a soundproof barrier earlier before I delivered the news. Everyone in the manor aside from you Lord Fenrir has a rank lower than a deity so they can't possibly soul sense Yulrir. I'll keep this secret with me like a part of my body." Elder Lou resolutely replied.

"Thanks, Auntie Lou... " With watery eyes, Yulier could only look lovingly at her newborn son.

"We will treat him normally like an alpha or a beta. He will get the same education and privileges like them. We'll protect Yulrir even if I am to oppose the kingdom." Fenrir kissed the baby's forehead and looked lovingly at his son. Reiya and Yulier resolutely nodded as well.

"Hahaha.  Let's introduce Yulrir to everyone now.  They might be thinking as to why we even put up a barrier in here. " Yulier tried to cheer up and asked Elder Lou to put down the barrier and let the others in the manor see the adorable Yulrir.

It was past midnight but the whole manor still celebrated because their new young lord was born.

So from here on... The story of Yulrir Bellaire has started.