47 - The Dragon Pavilion

"Look! The masked beta is going to the Pavilion!" A disciple murmured loudly.

"H-he grew a bit after the Interacademic Tournament!" The other replied.

"If not for Theo hitting saint before their match, I bet, Yulrir would not be the fucking winner." A tall alpha intentionally sneered.

Yulrir can obviously hear these conversations behind him but as what he always does, he doesn't mind a thing about it. He was pretty much the center of attention ever since he went out of his seclusion.

They also knew that the mysterious beta's master is currently away due to the king's decree. The disciples who have been keeping an eye on Yulrir had their self-esteem boosted and even not afraid to provoke Yulrir anymore. They all thought that a core disciple without his master is someone that wasn't that special at all. Some openly sneer at him and even tell him in an indirect manner that he doesn't deserve the rank 1 position in the tournament.

Yulrir can't help but frown behind his mask but still maintained his aloof demeanor. He knew how arrogant and prideful in nature the alphas are. They, after all, can't still accept how a beta seized the 1st rank in the tournament.

"How can I help you?" A middle-aged man looked confusingly onto Yulrir.

"Senior, I'm here to claim my reward to enter the Dragon Pavilion." Yulrir politely bowed and replied.

The middle-aged man gaped his mouth for a while then afterward his eyes widened.

"Oh right!!! You are the champion of the Interacademic Tournament!" The man exclaimed.

"Yes senior, I came here under the instructions of my master and for my reward." Yulrir calmly replied.

The middle-aged man nodded then smiled at Yulrir.

"Sure sure you can! By the way, my name is Decima, I'm in charge of the Dragon Pavilion." The middle-aged man smilingly introduced himself.

"Greetings Senior Decima! This junior name is Yulrir." Yulrir responded equally respectful.

"Good good! You sure have a nice temperament, unlike those silly alphas who act so arrogantly and check in some skills as they please!" Decima laughed.

"Oi! Don't get me wrong, I'm an alpha myself." Decima added.

Yulrir looked at the middle-aged man and smiled.

Looking at the smiling junior, Decima can't help but to gape for a while then forcibly cough to change attention.

"Okay let's get back to business... I need the badge that was given to you by the Headmaster back then." Decima started.

"Mhhm" Yulrir nodded and extended his hand and a golden badge as big as his palm had appeared. It was the same badge that the Headmaster gave him during the awarding ceremony from the Interacademic Tournament.

Decima collected the badge and nodded.  He then motioned Yulrir to follow after him.

"The Dragon Pavilion consists of 3 floors. The first floor contains the mortal grade skills which are accessible by all of our inner disciples. The second floor contains the earth grade skills which are only open to those disciples who had enough contribution points. The last floor contains heaven grade skills which are accessible only by those who are on the top 20 rank of inner disciples and have enough contribution points." Decima explained calmly.

"Contribution points?" Yulrir curiously asked.

"Contribution points are obtained by doing missions and these missions are only available to those who stepped into the ranks of inner disciples.  The missions vary from ranks and difficulty as well. You can check those out once you reach Sainthood and visit the 'Contribution Hub'. Using contributions not only lets you buy skills but also weapons or even rare herbs,  depending on how high your contributions are." Decima continued patiently.