3 - Big Brother Mikhael

Yulrir enthusiastically read his big brother's letter.  His proud of the achievements his big brother had. He likes his big brother a lot because he never fails to write letters to him. His big brother is already 15 years old and an alpha. He is currently studying on one of the top ten first-rate school in the kingdom called Silver Serpent Academy.  He is a warrior and he reached Saint at age of 14. The entire clan is proud of him and even called genius.

Every time his big brother writes on him he always gets excited because his brother carefully writes everything that happens on the academy. In his whole 7 years alive,  he was never brought out of the manor and like a prisoner, he was never allowed to go out and not even attend elementary schools like any child in his age. He was home-tutored instead by Lien. He once asked his parents to go outside,  but he was told about the consequences so he could only endure.

"By the way Riri,  I am going to return at the end of the month for the summer vacation. I have a present for you as well. Don't get too excited okay?  Behave and always endure.  Love, big bro"
Yulrir excitedly jumped because of the news. He literally shouted and made Lien check his room -- to see an excited Yulrir jumping up and down on his own bed, Lien could only smile sincerely.  Seeing Yulrir being happy and act like his age is a strange occurrence since he was moved to the west manor so she let him be and closed the door again.

Every morning,  Yulrir wakes up early and spend 3 hours meditating near the pond or to practice magic control. Then afterward,   Lien will teach him history,  maths and even theories on cultivation.  He had some background about warrior's way of cultivation but somehow his progress is slow. He knew that being an omega limits his meridians on cultivating so to no avail,  he concentrated on magic arts instead.

Time and days had passed. Today is the day when his big brother will return.  Sadly,  he cannot wait at the gate because he wasn't allowed to and instead wait in his courtyard.

It was almost sunset when the surprise came.

"Riri!!! " a familiar voice was heard.

Turning to where the source of voice is, there stood a handsome teen of at least 6'1 tall with a good stature. The teen has a short jet black hair similar to his Aunt Reiya and blue piercing eyes similar to His father Fenrir. He gives off a domineering aura of an alpha.  That teen is his big brother Mikhael.  To his surprise,  beside him is his parents and aunt.  Yulrir immediately runs off to where they are with open arms.