37 - Ruthless

"Theo Mijazi and Shelley Fletcher!" Logan excitedly announced.

The crowd uproared and the two contestants had appeared on top of the arena.

"Let the battle begin!!!"

"Ara ara!  Finally able to meet the headmaster's core disciple. " Shelley chuckled flirtatiously.

Theo narrowed his eyes a bit and glanced at Shelley's body and smirked. 

"Mhmm. Elder sister Shelley is indeed remarkable. Please advise me on this match." Theo replied cupping his fist forward.

"Nice manners." Shelley giggled while covering her mouth. 

The crowd turned silent as Shelley said out those words in seductively manner.

Theo on the other hand unconsciously stared at the seductress in confusion.

"Say--- Can you give this elder sister of yours a face and give up the match? I'll give you something more rewarding later after the tournament." Shelley moved forward and said the last word in an almost-whisper way. The headmaster frowned a bit and heave a sigh upon hearing Shelley's request.

Theo hasn't moved from his spot and his eyes fixed itself unintentionally at Shelley's twin peaks. Shelley is wearing a tight-fitting robe with a low V-cut in front exposing her voluptuous body. This is why many male alphas seem to be seduced towards the lady. Moving a bit made her generous twin peaks move making the other male alphas unconsciously look at it especially those who aren't mated yet. Yulrir was an exception--- he was on the other hand, looking at Theo's reaction and his eyebrows twitched a bit. 

"So what do you say?" Shelley moved closer and her mouth twitched up as she saw Theo staring at her chest.

What happened next made the audience drop their jaw. Theo nonchalantly groped the twin peaks of Shelley and squeezed it. Shelley had quickly slapped Theo's hand away out of instinct and with a huff, she jumped 5 meters away from Theo.

"Eh? It is soft indeed but I bet Yulrir's skin will be better." Theo mumbled while looking at the hand he had used to grope Shelley's bust.

"Y-youu!!!" Shelley growled with her skin flushed with red. She instinctively covered her chest and glared at Theo.

The crowd was startled by Theo's audacious action and gave birth to a couple of uproars. Some male alphas can't help but praise Theo's bravery and at the same time idiocy. 

"This brat is not giving me a f*cking face." The headmaster almost jumped out of his chair but did calm down after a while. A couple of elders look at his direction and he can only give a heavy sigh of resignation at them. 

Yulrir can't help but to flush red as well as he heard Theo's comment. He was angry and embarrassed at the same time. 

"This pervastard had lived to my expectation..." Yulrir mumbled to himself.

Theo casually threw a glance at the raging woman in front of him and gave a cold smile.

"What? Isn't elder sister had the same intention to begin with? Or did I get my radar wrong?" Theo stood like nothing had happened.

"Shamele---" Shelley gawked angrily.

"Don't get me wrong elder sister, you have a nice seductive body but you aren't anywhere in comparison with my potential wife." Theo cut Shelley off and pointed his line of sight to Yulrir's direction.

Yulrir gave out a huff and avoided Theo's glance. This made the audience turn into an awkward silence. Logan who was standing beside the arena was trying so hard to contain his laughter and got choked with his saliva instead. 

Hearing what Theo said, Shelley's face turned unsightly and without any reserve, rushed madly onto Theo.

Theo reacted quickly as he casually caught Shelley's wrist. It happened so quick that the crowd didn't have much time to react.

"Unhand me!!!" Shelley growled.

"Why should I? I'll not do it just because you said so..." Theo smirked and threw a punch full of qi onto Shelley's abdomen.

Shelley gritted her teeth as she collected all of her qi onto her abdomen to lessen the impact from the punch but to her surprise, she was still thrown casually out of the ring. She shot a bloodshot glare at Theo and coughed out a hefty amount of blood.

"THIS!!!" One of the elders exclaimed.

"He's so ruthless!!! Wuwuwuwuwu!" A couple of female alphas gawked out. They kind of feel sympathetic at Shelley. Afterall, they all have their own pride.

"To calmly raise a hand to a beautiful woman. Is he a demon?" A seemingly Shelley's follower ran out to help Shelley up and cautiously look at Theo.

Shelley threw one last glance with hostility at  Theo and pick herself up. She slapped the hands of the guys who were helping her up and even denied the concerned elders' medical support. She walked to her corner and drank a pill. This pill is a 2nd class qi restoration pill that costs 1000 silvers apiece. The surrounding crowd can't help but gasp at how casual did Shelley consumed the expensive piece of a pill.

The gap between Theo and Shelley is so great. It wasn't even considered a strength of a peak of ninth layer warrior as he casually tossed Shelley out of the ring without any effort. Shelley didn't even have a chance to showcase her skill and the fight ended up too soon. The crowd most likely had an inkling feeling that Theo will most definitely be the champion after all.

Yulrir was similarly alarmed as he knew that he'll be facing Theo once again. He knew that Theo is a genius cultivator. He can be considered as an alpha amongst other alpha. The situation made Terra be shrouded with concern towards Yulrir. 

"Theo Mijazi wins!" Logan who had recently recovered from shock announced the winner.

Theo nodded and still cupped a fist towards Shelley's direction out of manners. He then jumped down the arena and quickly made his way to his original seat.

"You stinking brat..." The headmaster scorned at Theo but you can still see that he is somewhat proud of his disciple's prowess.

Logan called out for a 15-minute break again to have Theo and Shelley recuperate for the next round. It will be either one of them versus Yulrir.

The 15-minute break was filled with pressure and had ended rather quickly.

Logan then again jumped in the middle of the arena and with a red pot on his hand. He drew a rolled paper from it.

"The next match is Yulrir Bellaire versus Shelley Fletcher!!!!" Logan exclaimed with a hint of interest.

Yulrir stood up from his seat and like a wind appeared at the arena swiftly.

Shelley Fletcher who was in a bad condition earlier is now standing proudly like nothing had happened. The Qi restoration pill had lived to its name and price indeed. With the help of Shelley's natural Qi as a warrior half-step to Saint-rank and the potency of the pill, her condition is as good as someone at its peak.

Theo who was initially in a slacked off position on his chair had straightened his sitting position and turned his whole attention to the arena.

Terra threw a concerned glance at Yulrir, but she instantly relaxed as she saw Yulrir's calm demeanor.

Logan cast a glance to Yulrir and Shelley then nodded his head.

"Let this match begin!"