94 - Theo, I Am Your Father

(A/N: You don't need to say. The title was a parody of the famous line in Star Wars. Sorry, I just had to.)
.
.
.

"As what I had said, who told you that my own son is inferior to your son?" A man whose hair is dyed in ink black had once again asked in hostility. His silver-colored eyes were emitting a cold glint.

At his back, there were two guards which were wearing the Bellaire's generic armor guard. Their faces were painted in red of shame and anger. Apparently, they were not expecting that the black-haired man will just casually go into the hall like he owned the place. For some reason, their legs started trembling and unable to react quickly the moment they met the trespasser's eyes. The next thing they knew, the intruder had already gone inside the meeting hall.

The two poor guards gave out a helpless look at Yulier and Reiya. Reiya just waived her hands to stop and dismiss the two guards. Meanwhile, Yulier just intently observed the man walking towards them.

"You! Who are you? Isn't it a bit improper to just come without an invitation?" Surprisingly, the feisty third son of the Cadalign Patriarch, Ramses, reacted first.

"Ramses, you back down." Oasis frowned and nervously pulled his son back.

"Isn't the saying 'the newborn lamb isn't afraid of a tiger' is very fitting in the situation right now?" The black-haired man laughed as he slowly walks toward the group.

Reiya's and Yulier's faces didn't change as they watch the man slowly move towards their seats. They actually look calmer than earlier. The pale white skin, ink-black hair, and cold silver eyes --- those features are enough to identify the man in front of them.

Yulrir, on the other hand, gripped the hem of Theo's sleeves and nervously looked at the expression of the latter. Theo returned Yulrir's gesture with a nod and turned his icy blue eyes towards the intruder.

"Old man... Don't you know that crashing a house without an invitation is a serious crime?" Theo looked coldly at the incoming man.

"Ha- Ha- Ha- You really have a sharp tongue, my son." The man replied attentively. Despite Theo's provocation, the man looked rather carefree and happy.

"..." Yulrir felt like he just seen a deja vu. After all, a certain young man had a hobby of breaking into someone else's residences in the past. He subconsciously linked the same trait from the father and son. Certainly, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. (A/N: Theo on chapter 44 haha)

The man ignored Theo's cold eyes and the sharp questioning glare of the clan representatives at his back. He politely cupped his fist forward and said, "Humble greetings from the Blanc Clan. My name is Baccus Blanc, the current patriarch of the White Tiger Clan and the father of Theo Blanc.

"As far as I remember, my last name is Mujazi, not Blanc." Theo icily interjected. Although Theo was the past Lord Regalia, his identity now is the young abandoned son that was raised alone by his rejected beta mother. Theo hated his father ever since he found out the story behind his mother and father. For him, his current biological mother doesn't deserve a cheapskate coward father like Baccus. His real name was Theo Blanc, it was the name that his parents recorded on his birth jade but Theo stubbornly threw away his last name and wore his mother's surname.

Baccus looked at his grown son with sad eyes. He definitely knew how his son detests his identity and his father. He temporarily ignored his son's predicament and politely kowtowed in front of the two madames, Reiya and Yulier. "Thank you for taking care of my son, Theo. Please accept my humble greeting." Baccus sincerely followed up.

Yulier was shocked for the moment but she recovered faster than Reiya. She stood up and helped the kowtowing Blanc Patriarch. "Please don't be formal. Your son was already part of our Bellaire family. There is no need for formality." Yulier helplessly murmured. Reiya who is a second slower than Yulier had also stood up quickly and helped the flustered Yulier.