95 - Passing Days

"Uhmmm... So why does daddy's aura is so gloomy ah?" The clueless Small Seed extended his cute little arms on Theo's knees.

Theo sighed as he bent down to pick up the little child. "This is nothing."

Yulrir covered his mouth and released a stifled laugh. "About that, you might be seeing your other grandfather soon."

"Grandfather? I have another one?" Small Seed turned his curious eyes to Yulrir. 

Yulrir paused for a bit to peek at his lover's complicated look. He smiled and Theo's face instantly brightened up. "Well, it is your grandfather on your Daddy's side." 

Theo's sour mood had somehow been appeased. Hearing Yulrir educating Small Seed about familial matters and nonchalantly referring to him as the 'Daddy' makes his heart warm. Although the issue between him and his father wasn't resolved yet, he knows that Yulrir is giving him a hint to rethink his grudge on his old man.

Theo was not born yesterday, in fact, the memories as Lord Regalia is as fresh as if he just slept through it overnight. Although he did not remember what happened after he ascended to the Higher Realm, the memories he spent for more than a millennium before his ascension never left. He was not the young Theo who childishly stick on his whim and hate his father for leaving them behind. To be honest, his mother who gave birth to him had clearly explained the situation between them. He knew for the fact that the one who left and ran away was clearly his mother. He might hate his biological father for not having the 'balls' to defend his mother from his own kin, but the real culprit for his parents fall out was clearly those stinky elders from the Blanc Clan.

(A/N: Ascension, it is the process of undergoing Lightning Tribulation to achieve the Rank of an Immortal and open the door between the lower realm and higher realm.)

"So so so, are we going to meet the other grandfather... uhmm... granddaddy soon?" Small Seed's eyes innocently brightened up while tugging Theo's collar.

Theo laughed and nodded subtly. "I'll introduce you to him later... For now, let's go to the town and look for some herb."

Small Seed nodded enthusiastically and Yulrir smiled at Theo. Yulrir knew that Theo had been so engrossed with Pill making and needed various herbs lately so he was used to this kind of scene every day. They had enough gold to spend for themselves so Yulrir doesn't have any reason to be stingy with his 'husband'. If only there is a Pill Maker Association Branch in Plenoa, he'd even let Theo register on the guild but since there's none, they'll have to postpone it to another time.

Yulrir quietly looked at Theo's side profile and a strange feeling had popped up inside his heart. It's been three years since he had met Theo and he noticed how the alpha changed his attitude. A sense of belonging and familiarity envelopes him whenever he was with him. It was as if they've known each other for a long time, longer than these years they were together. Yulrir sighed and forced this strange feeling out of his mind. At this moment, he didn't think that there is something wrong about it and brushed this thought aside.

The trio leisurely strode on the marketplace. Plenoa is one of the smallest city in Serkoff so the marketplace wasn't as crowded as the other city they've been. Theo purchased some herbs and let Small Seed play around. In an outsider point of view, they really had spoiled their son dearly.

The afternoon smoothly passed and the trio finally decided to go back home before the sun settles down. 

.

.

.

"..."

It is supposed to be a hearty dinner but the atmosphere within the Bellaire Dinning Hall isn't as "warm" as it should be. Instead, it was the opposite.