11 - Shameless Claiming

Yulrir remained calm and raised his head towards the stone tablet. As expected, the ball shone and shot rays of light towards the tablet.

Bone age:
8 years old
Rank:
7th Layer Elementary Warrior
6th Layer White Mage

Seeing Yulrir's results, an uproar among the crowd had risen. The calm Logan obviously had been taken by surprise, he was trying to say something but to no avail he chose to shut his mouth again and look onto the tablet again as if everything is an illusion.

"He is clearly a beta right? " A murmur which is loud enough for Yulrir came from the crowd.

"On top of that, he's only 8 years old. Fuck. I can't believe I was defeated by that trash of a beta in cultivation." Some whined.

"Don't worry, the Theo earlier is of a higher rank than him. " Other added.

Yulrir can't help but to sigh inwardly, he knew how arrogant Alphas are but now hearing them saying it like no one is hearing it made Yulrir to just sigh in annoyance.
His mother, Yulier told him back then, to not submit blindly onto other alphas and show his dominance among them if possible. Now, it just made Yulrir to spike up his will to be stronger. If he wasn't strong enough, he will definitely be an object of bullying on this Alpha-dominant world.

Yulrir still had his hands on the ball looked up to Logan and politely asked "Sir, am I allowed to go down now? "

Logan still in trance had awakened and looked at Yulrir gently, "Ah yes, I am very sorry. You can go now. " Yulrir bowed and went back to the crowd.

Yulrir looked at some of the faces of those who give way to him and he can only see frown and jealousy. He continued walking until a young man had blocked his path.

Frowning, Yulrir looked up to see the face of the young man. Surprisingly, it was Theo.

"You're too good for a beta. I don't usually care about the likes of you but I'll give you a try. Be mine and you'll be part of my harem in the future. " Theo arrogantly said without caring about the surrounding.

Logan and the rest of the candidates can't help but be surprised and at the same time frown at Theo.

"This youngster, I bet he hasn't even grown an adult hair but he acted like that." Logan helplessly sighed on the scene. He can't help being a little sorry for Yulrir because in this world, once an alpha especially coming from a renowned clan, there is a little chance for him to decline.

Yulrir isn't an innocent kid anymore, even though he is only 8, he liked reading books and certainly, he knew the position he was in. If you are to remove his mask, his calm face is replaced by a deep frown.

"..." The crowd remained silent as if they were waiting for Yulrir's answer. Even the trial was paused because Logan was also curious.

"I'm sorry. I don't have any thoughts about it right now." Yulrir replied indifferently.

A smirk formed on the lips of Theo and replied, "Oh... That's fine, I won't be able to ravish you at your age right now, I'll wait for you to be at least 12 and I'll claim you by then. "

"Motherf**ker this bastard had so much balls. " Yulrir inwardly thought. He clenched his hands and walked past Theo like nothing happened.

Seeing the scene, Logan can't help being speechless. In this world, 12 years old is already an official mating age, but seeing someone as young as Theo claim someone and on top of that the same sex, is as rare as a phoenix feather. An alpha claiming someone in front of other alphas is a way of saying that "If someone is to touch him without my permission, You'll have to deal with me."

Nobody dared to question Theo and the trial continued like that. Yulrir stayed at the back and made sure to avoid Theo at all cost.

"How ridiculous this perverted bastard." Yulrir can't help to still contemplate on his situation. He silently prays that this trial will be finished as fast as possible.