Part 1

It's December 31st and I'm at a New Year's Eve party, in the outfit above, with my boyfriend, Calvin Bitterly, he has a YouTube channel with over 2 million subscribers (I made him up by the way!) I shout to him over the loud music "Calvin, I'm just going to get a drink!" He replies with "Ok, when you get back I need to tell you something" . You walk to the table and catch tanners eye, you go over and ask him "I'm just getting a drink, want one?" "Please," he replies. I got Tanners drink and excused my self to go and see Calvin.

Long story short the dickhead told me that we were over and he had a new girlfriend... Ermm okay then. Obviously I was upset and ran out of the party.

"Wanna get out a here?" Tanner says cheerfully. I nod my head once and we get in his GTR and he revs the engine twice befor pulling out of the parking lot. "Tanner, I've always loved your car, it's so fast and beast!" "Thanks Charlotte, we should go out on rides more often then!" I was so glad that Tanner was there, otherwise I don't know where I would have been right now. "Tanner, thanks for this," "Your my best friend anything for you!" I replied "Tanner, I'm not even joking when I say this, if it weren't for you I would probably be on the subway with mascara pouring down my face," I say cringing.