Part 27

"Corey was just asking where I was," I say. "So you two are proper serious now?" Jacob says. "Well yeah... I guess." I replied with a smile. "What about Capron though?" Tanner looks at me. "What about Capron?" I say. "They both really like you... didn't you know?" Jacob buts into Tanner and I's conversation. "Erm... no I didn't." I say with a worried face. "Oh..." they both jinx each other. I just stood in silence. "Anyways... should be come to yours or wanna explore more of this train?" Jacob asks. "Explore this train its looks so sketchy!" I say. "Okay then," Tanner petted Thunder and walked into the Train.

"Oh my god! This is so freaky!" I say looking at the torn and graffitied seats. "Hey Charlotte, come take a pic for me." Tanner say, I grab his phone take a pic of him looking out of the window. He posts it on Instagram, with the caption 'Photo credit to @charlottebaya ✨ So happy to have my best friend back with me ✨ @jacobdarezzo @charlottebaya 😚' and he tagged me an Jacob in it. My Instagram starts blowing up with Tanner and Jacob fan pages tagging me in pictures. "Tanner!" I say. "What?" He says. "My phone is gonna explode with this many people tagging me in pictures!" I say. "Sowwy," he says pouting."it's okay, lets go back now guys," I say. We walked back to the funk house and sat in my room with Corey. "So...." Corey said. "Yeah so, we are here to say sorry for everything!" They both say. "I forgive you guys, but I don't know about the bros," I say to them and look at Corey. "For the sake of Char, I forgive you guys too, I just want things to be like before and I don't want the fact that we are dating," Corey held my hand "To change anything," Corey says. "Thanks," Corey gave them a bro hug then they left.

I walked into the living room and sat with Capron while Corey went to target. "Hey Char," Capron said. "Hey, what are you watching?" I ask making conversation. "28 days later." He says. "Oh no I hate this film it so scary." I say. "It's okay" he put his arm around me. I started thinking about what Tanner and Jacob had said earlier about Capron liking me, I was wondering about that, I felt sleepy and I fell asleep on Capron half way through the film. I heard someone walk into the room but I was half asleep and I didn't care. The lights went on and Corey saw us, as in me and Capron, me asleep on Caprons shoulder and his arm around me. "Erm! What's going on!" Corey shouts. "What," I say stretching my arms and looking to my right to see Caprons arm around me and then to my left and saw a really annoyed Corey. "This is not what it looks like! I swear Corey!" I say. "Really cause it looks like you and my brother are having a little moment there!" Corey says. "No I swear! He was watching a scary film and I got scared then I fell asleep! Don't you trust me!" I say. Capron speaks now "Yeah, I swear! I wouldn't steal your girlfriend!" "Your right, I trust you guys,if you say nothing happened then I believe you," he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

{Authors Note}

Kinda think this is long 💗 LYGSM x