Part 35

I went to start the.

"Hey guys! It's Charlotte here and today I'm going to be doing a Q and A because I haven't done one on my channel for a while now! So I tweeted out about 5 minutes ago asking for questions! I have had over 5 thousand replies in 2 minutes so let's get answering! So the first question I picked is How long are you planning on staying with Corey and Capron? Well I came to stay with the bros after the whole argument back in Arizona and then when me and Corey started dating I just decided I wanted to stay here, my parents come and visit me every now and hem also I have Tanner, Jacob and Lindsay just down the road! Next question is When is mine and Corey's anniversary? Me and Corey will have been together for 5 months on Thursday! So that's exciting! Next question is Do I enjoy making videos for my channel aswell as helping Corey and Capron? Of course I do! They are so creative and they are so funny! Okay so that's all I have for you guys today but me and Capron made a trampoline coke and mentos Wubble Bubble video so I'll leave a link to that! Bye Guys!"

I turned the camera off and then decided to text Lindsay.

Charlotte💗✨~ Wanna come sleep at mine tonight? Could do with a pamper night?! You up for it? x
Lindsay👀💗~Yeah sure! Be there in an hour with face masks and pizza! x
Charlotte💗✨~ Cool! I'll get the boys out of the house! x

I walked down to Corey and Capron in the kitchen. "Guys Lindsays coming round to sleep so get out the house!" I say laughing. "We are doing a 24 hour challenge in a mental asylum so ye bye!" They shout getting their jackets. "Bye babe! Bye Capron!" Is shout as they walk out. "Bye gorgeous!" Corey shouts. "Bye Char!" Capron shouts. I ran back to my room to post the video and then I went and got the house ready for the night. I put on my white bralett and tied my black shirt like pjs in a tie on my stomach.

About 30 minutes had passed and I wanted to grab a quick coffee. When I got to the kitchen I saw something run past the door. I looked and realised it was only thunder. "Thunder!" I shouted opening the door. She came in whimpering. "Oh my god!" I looked at her paw its had cute all over her front paws! I cleaned her up with a damp cloth and she seemed better. She went strait to sleep In the bed and that was good.

{Authors Note}

Bit longer today I had more time! I probably won't be updating much in the week, by that I mean it will be like daily updates of like 200 words! ILYGSM 💗💗