Part 38

"I'm gonna spend the night with Tanner but if you want to come up just come." I say. "Okay bye Charlotte!" He shouts as I leave. I walk back to Tanners room. "Hey..." I say walking in smiling. "Hey" he says. He puts his arm out indicating for me to hug him. I walk over and hug him. We stay hugging for 5 minutes "I could stay like this forever." Tanner says. "I could aswell." I reply. My phone goes off, breaking out little moment.

Corey👎🏻😫~ Charlotte I'm so sorry! I love you so much! Please just take me back! xxxx

Tanner takes my phone and quickly types a reply. I didn't care because I don't care what he has to say!

Charlotte💗⭐️~ Hey Corey! It's Tanner here and I don't want you texting my best friend anymore! You and my sister have a good life! And tell Lindsay she's staying at yours tonight! Oh ye and Charlotte happens to be crying her eyes out!

"There you go!" He says passing the phone back to me.
"Ohhh Savageeee!" I say laughing. I'm dead inside but I'm trying to feel better. "Love you." He says pulling me in for another hug. "Ugh you say that too much! But I still love you!" I say laughing. "Whatever!" He says trying to tickle me.

"Netflix and chill?" He smiles at me. "I thought you would never ask." I say laughing again. "Can Jacob come?" I ask. "Yeah sure. Go get him," Tanner looks at me. I went down the hall and to Jacobs room and went in. "Netflix and chill?" I ask Jacob. "Hellll Yassssss!" He says jumping off his bed and to Tanners. I followed close behind him.

{Authors Note}

More of Tanner! LYGSM 💗