Part 59

{Warning}
{This story has a swear word in for effect so i'm sorry :)))xo}

{Jakes POV}

I saw Capron and honestly i hated the sight, he was basically all over Charlotte... so when she left I decided to speak to him... "Hey bro, so yea I really like Charlotte, so lay the hell off her!" I screamed at him, everyone around us just looked and stared. "You mean the same charlotte that's like my little sister and the same charlotte who's party you about to ruin because you couldn't keep your stupid fat mouth shut?" Capron replied.
"Capron don't get into anything you gonna ruin Charlottes night." Corey shouted down Caprons ear.
But before i could even reply to Corey I felt a hard blow to the nose. all that what going through my head was 'Charlotte i'm so sorry...'

{Charlottes POV}

I looked in shock and ran to a security guard, "Get 2 people up there to stop the fight and get 3 to pull the curtain separating the box from the VIPs thus fight can't get out!!!!" I screamed and grabbed Tanner. "What's up??!" he says, i pointed to the fight... "Oh..!" he yanks at my arm and pulls me back into the VIP to help. "JAKEEEE!! GET OFF HIM NOW!" I scream at the top of my lungs. He looks up at me with wide vicious eyes. "Shit charlotte i'm so sorry he was just being so..." Capron interrupted him. "No i was just telling you how it is!"
"Jake come out side a sec please,"

"Why? I don't want to know what anyone else but you where thinking, shoot you've got me for 5 mins," I say.
"It's just he was all over you Charlotte and I think it's pretty obvious that i think your amazing and I like you a lot, so i told him and he said that your like his little sister and I don't know i just flipped... I couldn't stop myself," Jake says.
"Well ur lucky I shut off the VIPs from the box because if that video got out Jake go knows what would happen to both your reputations... So I know you don't want to but for me will you please go and apologise, i'll have this same convocation with Capron and he's going to apologise for hitting back, okay?" I explain,
"Cool, i'm sorry for ruining things Charl i really am," he replies. I smile and give him a hug and walk back into the club.

Tanner pulls me to one side. "Look Charlotte I know we're bestfriends but for a long time i've liked you. but I want to be more, I see you with Corey and Jake and all these people but however hard I try I always end up coming back to you."
"Jesus what is it with everyone declaring there god dam feelings for me tonight! Tanner I can't deal with this right now, we can speak when u drop me home, okay?" i smile sweetly, he nods and I walk away.

"Capron come on ur turn."
"Okay so I swear I literally did nothing, he just flipped cause you hugged me," he did sound confused and of course I believe him more, he's basically my big brother. "I believe you, and i've listened to Jake's side and he said that he's gonna apologise to you. So I need to you stand up and be the bigger person and say sorry aswell Capron, i'll see you later cause i have to go take pictures in the box."

{1am}

I picked up my bag and walked into the car park. I had Tanners keys so i just got into the GTR and sat there. I have never been more tired in my life ever. Okay so it was a pretty eventful night, two of my close friends had a fight... Two of my close friends said they like me, i don't see how this night could get an better:/

Tanner comes to his car. "You ready??," he asks, "ready for my bed !" I laugh back effortlessly.

We pull onto my drive. "Stay if you want, I don't really want you driving to yours in the dark on your own," I say. "Well okay let's talk,"

We sat on the couch and watched Stranger Things.
"I seriously wish that I could date steve, he seems so perfect," I say laughing. "What about me, I happen to think i'm pretty perfect aswell,"
"You are," I look at him.
He leans in to kiss me. I swerve my head away.
"Tanner, the problem last time was that we rushed things, I don't want to make the same mistake again." I say.
He stands up and grabs his coat, slams the door and walks to his car.

{Authors Note}

8OO words :) hope you guys liked this one because I put effortttt into this!🧡🧡x