Part 61

{Warning}
{Explicit Language used:)))}

"shit!" His water spills all over me.
Corey and Capron just started to laugh there heads off,
"Shut up !!" I say wiping myself down.
I get myself off to the toilet and look in the mirror, it didn't look bad I mean granted my top was slightly see through but what's the harm.

Finally the plane lands in Arizona. The boys had a car waiting for us. We got in and got to our hotel. It was 5 stars with a pool and 24 hour gym facility, it was stunning!! "Look at this fancy place..." I stare up at the floors.
"Im just too good at picking hotel rooms."
Capron says. We go to check in.

"Good morning, welcome to Raddison!" The receptionist says.
"Hiya, we've got a reservation under the name Funk?" Capron says.
"Yep, is it 2 connecting double rooms??"
"Yep that's it,"
"Cool, your on penthouse floor, just take the elevator to floor 46 and then turn right your room is PH13"
"Thank you, I say smiling at him."

"Sleeping arrangements??" Corey states.
"Well I was thinking I would take the couch and you can have the doub..." Capron cuts me off.
"Do you really think we're about to let you sleep on a couch??" He laughs.
"Me and Capron will share a bed and you can have your own double."
"Ugh whatever, one of you is gonna end up in mine anyway so whatever" I grab my bag and walk out smirking.

{Caprons POV}

"I don't understand why Tanner would just throw Charlotte away, she's amazing." I start to unpack.
"She's also my ex so watch ur back," Corey replies.
"No but she's so lovely and I don't get why he wouldn't wait for her?"

The night went fast after a few drinks downstairs. I was upstairs uploading the video when Corey called me.

"What's up??"
"Charlottes kinda drunk..."
"Ugh i'm on my way."

I end the call.
Corey just had to let her drink.

"Come on" I say and walk Charlotte to the lift. "I wwwwant mee beddy caaaap ron,"
Charl says. "Shush your drunk charlotte." I smile through laughing at her state of mind. I put her to bed and get up.
"Capron come stay with me.!" Charlotte says smirking.
"Not that I wouldn't love to buy i'd rather when your actually gonna remember it." I walk out and switch the lights.
"poo poo head !" I hear her shout.

{Back in San Diego}
{Tanner POV}

I don't know why I walked out of Charlottes, I wanted to apologies so bad but I can't... she's away having fun in Arizona.
I get a sudden idea. I pull out my phone.

"Jacob?"
"Hey bro what's up?"
"Im comin to Arizona!!"
"Spontaneous?"
"Pretty much..."
"It's only because Charlottes out here..."
"Well yes and no,"
"Explain,"
"Well it's the scoot championship,"
"And this means??"
"It means i'm competing!!"
"See you soon buddy, be carful,"

Arizona here I come.
More importantly Charlotte here I come.

{Authors Note}

Please vote!! Who's POV do you guys want to see next?? I love doing alternate looks on people's perspectives!! Also I wrote this at 12:34 in the morning and i'm drained to sorry if it's short and boring or anything like that!! Okay so my story just got 24,000 reads, this is madness, I love you all👸🏽🧡🧡-Charlotte x